Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

She sniffs. "It's... okay. I just want to be normal. I want everything to stop hurting all the time."

Lloyd looks at the ground and a tear falls from his eye, he shudders then looks back up. He smiles encouragingly at Janice.

Cadenza creates another statue, not thinking about anything specifically, then looks down at her hand. The statue is of Cadenza and Janice, their arms wrapped around each other. Each detail is perfect, down to Cadenza's cape and Janice's Traces. She walked over to Janice. "I--I think you're supposed to have this." She handed the statue to Janice and smiled.

29 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza creates another statue, not thinking about anything specifically, then looks down at her hand. The statue is of Cadenza and Janice, their arms wrapped around each other. Each detail is perfect, down to Cadenza's cape and Janice's Traces. She walked over to Janice. "I--I think you're supposed to have this." She handed the statue to Janice and smiled.

Janice smiles and takes it. "Thanks."

Somehow, Alder actually caught up to the boat, clamored in, an sat down, freezing and soaking wet. "Sorry I haven't properly introduced myself yet. My name's Alder." 

Spoiler

Alder

Species: human

Aspect: Unfortunate events

Profession: None, really

Weapons: None, unless you count his pocketknife.

Team: The opposite of the Talon

Appearance: In his late teens with brown hair and eyes and average height

1 minute ago, Enter a username said:

Somehow, Alder actually caught up to the boat, clamored in, an sat down, freezing and soaking wet. "Sorry I haven't properly introduced myself yet. My name's Alder." 

Reveal hidden contents

Alder

Species: human

Aspect: Unfortunate events

Profession: None, really

Weapons: None, unless you count his pocketknife.

Team: The opposite of the Talon

Appearance: In his late teens with brown hair and eyes and average height

“Who are you?”

Danger? That's what Cadenza signed up for. ;) 

Cadenza raised her eyebrows, still eavesdropping from the side of the boat. Together? Ha. She'd see how well that worked once they were fighting. Though... during the fight in the stadium, it had seemed like they were helping each other.

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

"So. Obviously... stuff happened. But I think we still need to focus on what we were doing at first. Those Fey weren't after any of us."

Janice lay down on the boat, taking off her robe and bundling it up beneath her. Her simple black, sleeveless shirt revealed Traces all along her arms. "Then who were they after?"