Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

46 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

As the boat docks and a bunch of people who are finally starting to calm down pile off onto the docks, Jay starts limping after the crowd. "Come on guys, the train station is right next to the docks"

Aryanna did her best to follow him.

42 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

@Bearer of all agonies

Jay shoulders past people and up to the ticket counter. He comes back to the group with a handful of tickets. "Train gets here in just a bit"

7 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna did her best to follow him.

Janice takes quick steps back to the boat to help Aryanna. "How are you feeling?

34 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza looks around. "Where?" She almost seems... excited.

She couldn't help but share Cadenza's enthusiasm; she'd never ridden a train before.

Train's here in just a second

5 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza adds her opinion. "Plus, how are you supposed to follow the plan if you can't walk or run?"

Jay nods. "That's a good point. We're both going to be really slowed down."

The train's bell can be heard in the distance, and people start crowding towards the tracks.

Just now, Negative_Null said:

Jay nods. "That's a good point. We're both going to be really slowed down."

The train's bell can be heard in the distance, and people start crowding towards the tracks.

Janice impatiently helps Aryanna along, trying to both support her and hop up to see the train over the crowds.

9 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"If we ignore our problems, then we won't ever get anywhere."

Aryanna swallowed. "Ask me later."

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza adds her opinion. "Plus, how are you supposed to follow the plan if you can't walk or run?"

"I'm the one being captured."

Just now, Vapor said:

Aryanna swallowed. "Ask me later."

"Okay."

Just now, Vapor said:

"I'm the one being captured."

"And you're also the one we're supposed to be busting out, and you can't exactly bust out a handicapped person. Jay, this person you know... he wouldn't happen to have some kind of healing Aspect, would he?"

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Okay."

"And you're also the one we're supposed to be busting out, and you can't exactly bust out a handicapped person. Jay, this person you know... he wouldn't happen to have some kind of healing Aspect, would he?"

"I'll be injured when you break me out anyway."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Okay."

"No, unfortunately. I'm sure we can find someone who does, but it's not exactly a magical cure-all, at least for something like a broken bone. Usually it's more of just like a temporary patch that would let her walk and run but would put her in serious danger of breaking it worse."

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza sees the train, and her mouth drops open the tiniest bit.

The train rolls into the station, sleek and modern, made of a Vortex-Altheymic steel for lightness and flexibility. The doors open to let people off and people on.

Just now, Negative_Null said:

"No, unfortunately. I'm sure we can find someone who does, but it's not exactly a magical cure-all, at least for something like a broken bone. Usually it's more of just like a temporary patch that would let her walk and run but would put her in serious danger of breaking it worse."

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

"I'll be injured when you break me out anyway."

"Then I guess we'll just try not to hurt you too much."

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

The train rolls into the station, sleek and modern, made of a Vortex-Altheymic steel for lightness and flexibility. The doors open to let people off and people on.

Janice is torn between helping Aryanna and dashing onto the train. She settles for impatiently half-dragging Aryanna along.

5 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"They're not... voices. They're just hissing whispers. They get louder when--when--" her voice broke.

Torao nodded in understanding, then followed as the rest of them headed to the train. The excitement of Janice was contagious, and they began to wonder if there was something amazing about a train that they had missed the last time they rode.