Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Hey, Aryanna, you're going to have to do without a Narrator for now, Vapor's leaving. ^_^

Cadenza pulled her hilts out, ice swords growing as she took a ready stance. "Guys, there's not much water vapor here. I might be able to slick the floor, but not much else."

Edited by Condensation

13 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kane wore red on the day he was to board a train.

Soaring at about three thousand feet, on wings made of vortex, a bright red coat was probably not the smartest decision.

He didn't care.

Red to stand out.

Red to make a statement.

Red to drive his brother nuts.

He turned to the two special ops guys beside him, dressed in black. Black armor, black helmets, black boots. Standard uniforms were boring. And it's not like anyone would punish him for his taste in fashion. Certain perks came with being family with Yin.

"How close are we to the drop point?" He asked one of the ops guys.

The man pointed downwards.

There the train was. Turns out their informant wasn't a total liar after all.

Kane's metallic wings folded backwards, and he shot towards the train. His men followed. 

He pulled out his gun, custom made of course, and got ready. Three. Two. One. He crashed through the window, and pulled his gun out, ears listening for the click of a hammer.

"Get on the ground, the Talon has business here!"

Aryanna winced as she moved carefully to the floor, hiding her face.

The special ops men turned and began to unload their cartridges on the dusters. Their missions were clear, and quite easy. Kill most of them. Take two in for questioning.

Kane's was easier. He scanned the faces of those in the car. Looking for the one they wanted.

There.

Sometimes it wasn't someone showing their face that gave them away, it was them doing the opposite. Kade protracted his claws, and ran at Aryanna, and Cadenza.

@Vapor @Condensation

Just now, I Am A Fish said:

The special ops men turned and began to unload their cartridges on the dusters. Their missions were clear, and quite easy. Kill most of them. Take two in for questioning.

Kane's was easier. He scanned the faces of those in the car. Looking for the one they wanted.

There.

Sometimes it wasn't someone showing their face that gave them away, it was them doing the opposite. Kade protracted his claws, and ran at Aryanna, and Cadenza.

@Vapor @Condensation

Cadenza sighed. Her again? She moved to defend Aryanna. After all, they were both part of the team.

3 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

There.

@Vapor @Condensation

Aryanna heard Cadenza and looked up, seeing Kane. Oh no, she thought.

Cadenza fell to her knees. Holy heck that hurt! The man had shot her in the shoulder thrice and Cadenza clapped her hand over her shoulder. Well, I'm not going to go down like that! She slicked the floor where the man was running and shot three ice darts at him.

Edited by Condensation

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

Someone stepped in front of his target, trying to protect them.

Adorable.

He pulled his pistol from his belt, the rail gun's ammo was to valuable to waste, and unloaded three clips into their shoulder. 

Then continued running.

@Condensation @Vapor

Who did you shoot?

2 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Someone stepped in front of his target, trying to protect them.

Adorable.

He pulled his pistol from his belt, the rail gun's ammo was to valuable to waste, and unloaded three clips into their shoulder. 

Then continued running.

@Condensation @Vapor

Aryanna pulled her knives out of her boot and got ready to fight.

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza fell to her knees. Holy heck that hurt! The man had shot her in the shoulder thrice and Cadenza clapped her hand over her shoulder. Well, I'm not going to go down like that! She slicked the floor where the man was running and shot three ice darts at him.

Janice screamed, then fell into a deadly rage and attacked Kane.

Kane swerved around her initial assault, then unloaded another three clips, this time into Janice's leg.

@Channelknight Fadran @Vapor @Condensation

Swerving is hard on ice unless you're experienced.

Cadenza took the water vapor from her shards of ice from before and created a small wall in front of the attacker, then swung at him with the sword in the hand that wasn't injured. Don't shatter, Cadenza!

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kane swerved around her initial assault, then unloaded another three clips, this time into Janice's leg.

@Channelknight Fadran @Vapor @Condensation

Janice shrieked, collapsing. Her hands immediately leapt to her leg, but through the agony and tears, she glared upwards at Kane, then got to her feet and stabbed his arm with her dagger.

She was used to the pain by now.

It's okay if you shoot us if we get to stab you back.

Torao reacted to the attacks slowly, afraid to do anything.

Kill!!! Kill or they'll kill you!

Right now, it would probably be best to attack back.

Maybe...you can...talk to them? Great, even Optimism thought attacking was the best option. Instead, Torao ducked beneath the seats, feeling like a coward.

Both Cadenza's, and Janice's cuts landed on his right arm. Kade grimaced, but kept moving. He spun around Cadenza's sword, and barreled into Aryanna.

@Vapor @Condensation @Channelknight Fadran

"LEAVE. HER. ALONE!" Janice cried. She collapsed down again, screaming as the bullets sent bursts of pain through her leg. "LEAVE US ALONE!!"

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza barreled into the man in red who had just barreled into Aryanna. "Hey!"

Kade tried to kick Cadenza backwards. Then spun towards Aryanna.

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna fell back, and cried out as he landed on her leg. @I Am A Fish

Kade jumped up, threw a mask on his face, then dropped a can of Nitrous Oxide.

Kade tried to kick Cadenza backwards. Then spun towards Aryanna.

Kade jumped up, threw a mask on his face, then dropped a can of Nitrous Oxide.

Janice tried to get up, but her leg broke out, and she collapsed again. Tears washed down her, pain throbbed through her leg, and determination flashed across her eyes.

"LEAVE. HER. ALONE!!!" Janice screamed again, then hurled her dagger at Kade's back.