Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

A shriek comes from the other side of the train from the girl Lloyd talked to as her friends are shot. Grabbing one of the Talon members she throws him out of the broken windows and screams again as she barely manages to block the next barrage of rifle fire with her shield.

From the floor, Jay kicks the nitrous oxide away, but not before everyone gets a big dose of it, and it's not far away enough that it's not going to affect them

Torao couldn't continue to watch from the relative safety under the chairs. The voices were all, even Optimism and Compassion, screaming at them, urging them to fight back. With a vicious, ragged scream, they tore from under the seats, leaping toward the attacker in red while extending their claws.

How ironic, Torao thought, that he wears the very shade that will come from inside of his body.

A beast awoke, thrillingly anticipating the beautiful colors that would soon flood the compartment.

Edited by DramaQueen

3 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kade tried to kick Cadenza backwards. Then spun towards Aryanna.

Kade jumped up, threw a mask on his face, then dropped a can of Nitrous Oxide.

Cadenza got kicked in her wounded shoulder and dropped to the ground, crying out. She pulled her cape over her face and lightly encrusted it with ice soon after the man put a mask on. It wouldn't do as well, but it would work.

Cadenza looks over at Aryanna. Well, I suppose if she's the one they want, then I'm going to keep them from getting her. She notices that her outfit is ruined already because someone shot the shoulder and rips the cape off, frosting it. She runs into the man on top of Aryanna, throwing the cape at Aryanna in the process. "Put it over your mouth!" she shouts.

13 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza looks over at Aryanna. Well, I suppose if she's the one they want, then I'm going to keep them from getting her. She notices that her outfit is ruined already because someone shot the shoulder and rips the cape off, frosting it. She runs into the man on top of Aryanna, throwing the cape at Aryanna in the process. "Put it over your mouth!" she shouts.

Aryanna grabs the cape and covers her mouth and nose, breathing through the cape. @I Am A Fish

As the gas reached Torao, they grabbed the front of their shirt, covering their nose and mouth, then continuing their attack.

54 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Torao couldn't continue to watch from the relative safety under the chairs. The voices were all, even Optimism and Compassion, screaming at them, urging them to fight back. With a vicious, ragged scream, they tore from under the seats, leaping toward the attacker in red while extending their claws.

How ironic, Torao thought, that he wears the very shade that will come from inside of his body.

A beast awoke, thrillingly anticipating the beautiful colors that would soon flood the compartment.

“Kane stop!” Lloyd yells “I already had this handled.” Lloyd looks at the ground and sees a bullet that had almost hit him, he mutters something about how cocky Kane is.

@I Am A Fish In case you don’t know Lloyd is also working for the Talon and was given instructions to capture Vapor.

21 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

“Kane stop!” Lloyd yells “I already had this handled.” Lloyd looks at the ground and sees a bullet that had almost hit him, he mutters something about how cocky Kane is.

"As far as I'm concerned you're a traitor, and should be treated as such." Kane shot at Lloyd.

1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

As the gas reached Torao, they grabbed the front of their shirt, covering their nose and mouth, then continuing their attack.

Kane pulled out a tranquilizer gun from his belt, and tried to shoot Torao, then Aryanna.

Successful? Not Successful?

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

"As far as I'm concerned you're a traitor, and should be treated as such." Kane shot at Lloyd.

Kane pulled out a tranquilizer gun from his belt, and tried to shoot Torao, then Aryanna.

AHEM!!!

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice tried to get up, but her leg broke out, and she collapsed again. Tears washed down her, pain throbbed through her leg, and determination flashed across her eyes.

"LEAVE. HER. ALONE!!!" Janice screamed again, then hurled her dagger at Kade's back.

22 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Aryanna gets hit with the tranquilizer and her eyes flutter shut as she goes unconscious.

Sorry guys, busy irl. 

The knife hit his wings. (The metal ones)

With a roar, Kane threw his gun at Lloyd's face, then slammed his elbow into Lloyd's nose. 

Who wants to get thrown off a train?

Then his wings shot back slamming Cadenza, and Torao back against the wall. Breathing in deeply, his wounds began healing. He walked on over to Aryanna, slinging her over his shoulder. 

The special ops guys had done their work well. All the dusters were dead, except two, who were bound and gagged. 

It was time for them to leave.

6 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

The knife hit his wings. (The metal ones)

With a roar, Kane threw his gun at Lloyd's face, then slammed his elbow into Lloyd's nose. 

Then his wings shot back slamming Cadenza, and Torao back against the wall. Breathing in deeply, his wounds began healing. He walked on over to Aryanna, slinging her over his shoulder. 

The special ops guys had done their work well. All the dusters were dead, except two, who were bound and gagged. 

It was time for them to leave.

Can I intervene here a little bit?

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

Hmm?

"NO!" Janice screams, tears streaming off her face. "No, you can't take her!"

Something built up inside of her... a will. A strength. Something not unlike the Whispers, but... without the pain. She already had pain. The intruder slung Aryanna over his shoulder, and the strength manifested itself; she could feel it.

With every last bit of willpower she could muster, Janice lunged forwards, and released the power, creating a shockwave of pure power--the kind that had destroyed her village, the arena, almost her friends. The shockwave blasted the entire compartment with the power to kill an ordinary person.

But the only person it touched was Kane.