Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Kane rolled into a ball, to protect himself from the blast. Wings, and hands folding over him. 

Shaking, he slowly got to his feet.

His coat was in tatters.

His left arm was scorched to the bone.

He suspected his vertebrae were dislocated.

With his right arm he reached down, brought up his rail gun, and shot Janice in the foot.

Hmm... Violence...

Also people would still be suffering from the Nitrious oxide.

Edited by I Am A Fish

2 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kane rolled into a ball, to protect himself from the blast. Wings, and hands folding over him. 

Shaking, he slowly got to his feet.

His coat was in tatters.

His left arm was scorched to the bone.

He suspected his vertebrae were dislocated.

With his right arm he reached down, brought up his rail gun, and shot Janice in the foot.

Janice gasps, but no pain comes. In fact, all the pain was gone. She felt her leg; there were no holes where the bullets had penetrated.

Kane's railgun round hovered, quivering, above her foot. It could move no further.

Insert a "who are you?" here.

Kane looked at the rail gun spike hovering over her foot.

''Heh... Intellect, I should've guessed."

Two men wearing all black walked up to him, each carrying one of the dusters. One picked up Aryanna, dropping their duster on the blasted ground.  

Kane shot the discarded duster in the foot, breathing in deeply. His vertebrae re-fused.

The two men helped him walk to the broken side of the train car.   

He coughed up blood.

He breathed in again, and the flesh on his arm began to regrow.

"Goodbye. I'll see you all with the Devil." 

He and the two men flew off the train. 

And then all hell broke loose.

The train just derailed...

Just now, I Am A Fish said:

Two men wearing all black walked up to him, each carrying one of the dusters. One picked up Aryanna, dropping their duster on the blasted ground.  

Kane shot the discarded duster in the foot, breathing in deeply. His vertebrae re-fused.

He coughed up blood.

The passengers are thrown from  their seats where most of them were cowering as the train jumps off the tracks. Jay manages to stay upright, and then looks out the window.

"We're off the tracks! We need to stop the train"

2 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

He coughed up blood.

Janice screamed as the train derailed. She felt herself being slammed into the wall, but she kept her eyes on Aryanna outside. She longed to cry to the intruder, order him to bring her back--but there was no way that they would be able to hear her.

"JAY!" She screamed, though she didn't know what she was supposed to be telling him. "JAY!"

@Negative_Null @A Windrunner @Condensation

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice screamed as the train derailed. She felt herself being slammed into the wall, but she kept her eyes on Aryanna outside. She longed to cry to the intruder, order him to bring her back--but there was no way that they would be able to hear her.

"JAY!" She screamed, though she didn't know what she was supposed to be telling him. "JAY!"

@Negative_Null @A Windrunner @Condensation

"I saw her. We'll go after them, but first we need to save everyone on this train."

He holds her eyes for a moment, and then jumps out the window, holding on with one hand and digging his staff into the dirt to help slow it down, then sending force waves in front of him that also helps slow down the train.

Just now, Negative_Null said:

"I saw her. We'll go after them, but first we need to save everyone on this train."

He holds her eyes for a moment, and then jumps out the window, holding on with one hand and digging his staff into the dirt to help slow it down, then sending force waves in front of him that also helps slow down the train.

Janice claps a hand over her mouth, but she shakes her head and grabs a pole, trying to steady herself. There were more important things to take care of here.

She turned to Cadenza, who was bleeding badly from her shoulder. Janice grabbed her, trying to hold her upright.

@Condensation

Kane flew away from the train feeling great. There was a lot of pain in that car.

Mental, physical, emotional.

The pain of getting shot in the foot. 

The pain of seeing someone you cared about dragged away from you.

He sucked it in, and it fueled him. 

Hopefully everyone on that train was dead.

Otherwise people were gonna get killed.

With a shout, Jay Overloaded, and leaped to the front of the train. He stepped in front of it and used all the power his body could muster to counteract the momentum of the train.

It was almost enough.

When the train hit him it was going slow enough that his Veil took the blow and he fell out of the way as the train continued to slow down.

Inside the train, everyone would have felt another massive jolt as it was hit with the force of another train.

21 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

With a shout, Jay Overloaded, and leaped to the front of the train. He stepped in front of it and used all the power his body could muster to counteract the momentum of the train.

It was almost enough.

When the train hit him it was going slow enough that his Veil took the blow and he fell out of the way as the train continued to slow down.

Inside the train, everyone would have felt another massive jolt as it was hit with the force of another train.

Janice yelps and tumbles forwards, still clutching onto Cadenza.

Allright I'll stop it instead. 

A lightning-fast figure zips in front of the train, and puts his hands on it. Then, with some incredible surrge of energy, the ground turns to sticky mud. the train skids for a while, then slows down and eventually stops. The figure zips behind the train, and goes inside.

Is this ok?

1 hour ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

A lightning-fast figure zips in front of the train, and puts his hands on it. Then, with some incredible surrge of energy, the ground turns to sticky mud. the train skids for a while, then slows down and eventually stops. The figure zips behind the train, and goes inside.

Janice, holding Cadenza close, looks up at the figure. "Who are you?"