Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You're going to be alright, Cadenza," Janice says, still crying, "you're going to be alright."

@Condensation

She hasn't gotten sleep in a while, she's not dying...

"Okay, I'm going to be all right. But I'm just so tired. Can I go to sleep?" Cadenza asks plaintively.

Edited by Condensation

Kane navigated the halls of Talongarde with ease, an aide beside him, as he made his way to block T.

He loved this area, so full, and alive, people of all shapes and sizes congregated here.

Kane turned to the aide, a look of curiosity on his face.

"Did you get who I need? This is of utmost importance."

The man nodded, and Kane grinned.

"Good, good. Tell Ainel to bring him down."

As they walked down the cell block Kane felt new energy run through him, there was a lot of pain here, delicious, refreshing pain.

He arrived at a door labelled interrogation, he turned to his aide, and held out an arm "hat?" The aide handed him a busted cap. Kane thanked the man, donned the hat, and walked on through the door, excited for some fun.

Inside was a woman with shorter hair, probably no older than thirty, tied to a chair, and across a table, full of papers from him. Kane pulled up a chair and scooted forwards, until he could comfortably reach the table. 

She glared at him. "Give me back my hat... You bast-"

He waggled a finger. "Let's not insult my parentage, shall we?" Kane picked a paper off the table. "It says here that your official assignment was to guard the area outside Clearview. Now I need you to tell me... What were you actually sent to do?"

She spat at him. "Even if there was something to say, no matter what you did to me, I'd never tell."

Kane nodded sagely. "Of course... That's why we're gonna do it to your boyfriend!"

Right on cue two men, dressed in black, dragged a bound, gagged, and terrified looking man, into the room. Kane shoved a gun to his head. 

"Anything you'd like to say?" Kane chuckled.

The woman glared at him. "Fine, we were being hired to guard a shipment of Qhoral, from Myria."

Kane laughed, then stopped, a steely look in his eyes. "You're lying. Tell me exactly what you were doing or he dies. I'm giving you one last chance."  

She crumpled, her aura of defiance gone. "We were sent to investigate reports of a possible Talon cell in the area." She looked down at the floor, in shame.

Kane stood up looking at one of the guards. "That's one more successful one to add to my list. Tell the cell near Clearview to pull out, they've been compromised, and give permission to begin the hostage negotiations." He paused a minute. "Oh, and also get me a drink."

He walked out of the room feeling good.

An aide ran up to him. "Yim has given permission for you to interrogate the one you brought back."

Kane grinned, his day was getting better, and better, and it was about to reach an all-time high. 

Lloyd is sitting in the train shirtless and having a panic attack, this is new.

Lloyd looks at the people on the train, “I can’t let any of them die” he goes to the duster who is unconscious, he sends a wave of fear into her and then takes it out, he shakes her shoulders to try and wake her up.

@Negative_Null

9 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd looks at the people on the train, “I can’t let any of them die” he goes to the duster who is unconscious, he sends a wave of fear into her and then takes it out, he shakes her shoulders to try and wake her up.

@Negative_Null

She wakes up with a start, and would have slashed you across the face except her arm doesn't seem to be working. She calms down, and then rolls up her sleeve to reveal a mechanical prosthetic that has a bullet lodged in the elbow. She starts taking that out.

She takes a deep breath. "What happened? Is everyone all right?"

50 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd looks at her, he just stares for a second “I don’t know” he goes and sends out his wave of fear at everyone on the train and then takes it back, he watches for everyone’s reaction.

@Negative_Null

Everyone gasps and the girl almost collapses again. She stands up. "Is anyone in here seriously hurt?"

A few people raise their hands or point at others. 

"All right, my name is Sophie Rose, I'm a Paladin. We're going to get you out of here-"

Outside, there's the sound of shouts and vehicles.

"Ok, there's the help we need"

////

Outside, a few vehicles roll up alongside the track. Out steps a man with a shock of bright red hair that somehow works with his emerald green armor.

"Jay, you called?"

"Ugghhh, over here"

"You look like you've been run over by a truck"

"A train, but yeah. Do you think you could give us a quick hand?"

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

Everyone gasps and the girl almost collapses again. She stands up. "Is anyone in here seriously hurt?"

A few people raise their hands or point at others. 

"All right, my name is Sophie Rose, I'm a Paladin. We're going to get you out of here-"

Outside, there's the sound of shouts and vehicles.

"Ok, there's the help we need"

////

Outside, a few vehicles roll up alongside the track. Out steps a man with a shock of bright red hair that somehow works with his emerald green armor.

"Jay, you called?"

"Ugghhh, over here"

"You look like you've been run over by a truck"

"A train, but yeah. Do you think you could give us a quick hand?"

Recall that Janice's Traces are in full view to whoever it is these people are, as she's holding her cloak to Cadenza to keep her alive.

"Cadenza!" Janice yells, inturrupting Jay. "She needs help! Please!"

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Recall that Janice's Traces are in full view to whoever it is these people are, as she's holding her cloak to Cadenza to keep her alive.

Noted, thanks for the reminder

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Cadenza!" Janice yells, interrupting Jay. "She needs help! Please!"

"Right. Help her first" says Jay

The red-haired man jogs over to Cadenza and Janice and goes to look at her before noticing Janice. He takes the cloak and looks at Janice. "Are you the one I keep hearing rumors about? Or are you your own person?"

He pulls pulls a first aid kit out of a bag and starts bandaging Cadenza's arm, still keeping a wary eye on her.

"I've heard rumors of half-Yevon half-human creatures rampaging through the world. But you're not what I expected from that"

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

"Right. Help her first" says Jay

The red-haired man jogs over to Cadenza and Janice and goes to look at her before noticing Janice. He takes the cloak and looks at Janice. "Are you the one I keep hearing rumors about? Or are you your own person?"

He pulls pulls a first aid kit out of a bag and starts bandaging Cadenza's arm, still keeping a wary eye on her.

"I've heard rumors of half-Yevon half-human creatures rampaging through the world. But you're not what I expected from that"

Janice tries to say something, but her words catch in her throat. "Just... please help her."

Introducing my character that breaks the mold!

Spoiler

I'm kidding I'd never do that...

A woman with light brown hair, and completely black eyes,

Spoiler

;)

leapt from the truck, and began to help the wounded, before she eventually made her way over to Janice, and Cadenza. She peered at Cadenza's injured arm. 

"That's a bullet wound... What happened on that train?"

@Channelknight Fadran, @Condensation

Edited by I Am A Fish
I can be really stoopid

4 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

A woman with light brown hair, and completely black eyes,

Reveal hidden contents

;)

leapt from the truck, and began to help the wounded, before she eventually made her way over to Janice, and Cadenza. She peered at Cadenza's injured leg. 

"That's a bullet wound... What happened on that train?"

@Channelknight Fadran, @Condensation

"The... the Talon attacked and... shot her. She'll be fine, right? Tell me she'll be alright!"

Cadenza was shot in the arm. Janice was shot in the leg, but she kinda healed herself... accidentally.

1 hour ago, I Am A Fish said:

The women turned to walk off, then paused, and turned back towards them. "Say... Who attacked you?"

Lloyd steps out of the train. “Kane.” Lloyd narrows his eyes “do you know of him?”