Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

5 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

The woman looked at Janice. "Don't worry you'll get a chance to talk to him soon. Until then..." She paused thinking. "Why don't you come with me. I need to talk to you about what happened." She began to walk off.

The paramedics picked up the stretcher then walked over to the woman, waiting for instructions. "Put her in the chopper. We need to chat." 

^ You're controlling the paramedics.

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

Two soldiers immediately brought up a large pack. full of medical supplies. Someone hooked up a pipe to Lloyd's nose, and various injections were administered.

@I Am A Fish I changed my mind, but it’s ok because they probably think it’s cyanide.

Just now, A Windrunner said:

What poisoned him?

They'd be treating other types of poisons.

Get Lyfed....

A man walked up to Lloyd, popped what looked like a sugar cube in his mouth, and placed a hand on Lloyd's chest. Immediately color began returning to Lloyd's face.

5 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

A man walked up to Lloyd, popped what looked like a sugar cube in his mouth, and placed a hand on Lloyd's chest. Immediately color began returning to Lloyd's face.

Lloyd takes in a big breath. “Alright who poisoned me?!” He yells.

Well, I missed a lot. Pretend these reactions happened at the proper times.

Medrano (the red-haired guy):

"I'm sorry, who are you again, to call all of this into the rescue effort?"

@I Am A Fish

"Jay, why do you always get involved in these people"

Jay: *weakly* "What can I say, Medrano? I make a lot of friends"

*Tries to pull himself up, fails and collapses.*
"Listen wierd lady, we saw the Red Assassin/(insert cool title here). And he has a captive. Isn't he more important right now?"

"I'm sorry Cadenza, but I'm kind of... not in a position to help..."

Meanwhile Medrano's people have been helping people into the trucks and have even started driving off in the direction they came.

Sophie is also not in any position to help right now.

4 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

Medrano (the red-haired guy):

@I Am A Fish

"Jay, why do you always get involved in these people"

Jay: *weakly* "What can I say, Medrano? I make a lot of friends"

*Tries to pull himself up, fails and collapses.*
"Listen wierd lady, we saw the Red Assassin/(insert cool title here). And he has a captive. Isn't he more important right now?"

"I'm sorry Cadenza, but I'm kind of... not in a position to help..."

Meanwhile Medrano's people have been helping people into the trucks and have even started driving off in the direction they came.

Sophie is also not in any position to help right now.

*weird

Maybe (depending on his status) the Heart of the Talon?(That's cool, right?)

6 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

"Listen weird lady, we saw the Red Assassin/(insert cool title here). And he has a captive. Isn't he more important right now?"

The woman looked to Jay. "My name is Quin, but if you insist I guess weird lady is an acceptable name. We are afraid that your friend is currently unreachable right now, though we are doing our best to help her." The woman hailed a pair of paramedics, and they brought Jay a stretcher. 

5 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

The truck Lloyd was put in’s door opens, Lloyd comes out free of his bonds. “You should’ve taken away my weapons.” He says, then runs off into the forest.

I feel like it's not possible that he could have escaped, his bonds, and run off into the woods, when he was tied up, with guns pointing at him...

Even if he had weapons.

6 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

Quin peered at him, then began to speak. "I am the head of Sabir's effort to combat the Talon. So step aside and let the professionals handle this." 

46 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

I feel like it's not possible that he could have escaped, his bonds, and run off into the woods, when he was tied up, with guns pointing at him...

Even if he had weapons.

He’s been an assassin most of his life, and had some other stuff happen before, so he’s like a (for lack of better words) super ninja. Also, even if they knew about his aspect he could still use it on them, so he could cripple them with their greatest fears before even having to move.

On 02/10/2020 at 1:35 PM, I Am A Fish said:

The woman looked at Janice. "Don't worry you'll get a chance to talk to him soon. Until then..." She paused thinking. "Why don't you come with me. I need to talk to you about what happened." She began to walk off.

The paramedics picked up the stretcher then walked over to the woman, waiting for instructions. "Put her in the chopper. We need to chat." 

... Nothing's happened...