Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

1 hour ago, A Windrunner said:

Okay, their orders were to shoot the moment they felt fear, or he did anything suspicious...

So even if he was a "super ninja" he'd still be dead, and I don't think that Talon assassins are quite that adept at combat.

@Negative_Null

What do you think?

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Um, no... She's been shot in the shoulder and is feeling iffy because of the laughing gas.

I warned you, next time you should just freeze your limbs instead of taking drugs.

You guys have been (nicely) arguing back and forth for, like, two pages, so I've come up with a compromise!

Spoiler
  1. Lloyd escapes
  2. The guards grab someone and threaten to shoot him/her if Lloyd doesn't submit
  3. Lloyd gives himself up
  4. Boom! Character development and plot progression all done in one fell swoop

@A Windrunner @I Am A Fish

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

You guys have been (nicely) arguing back and forth for, like, two pages, so I've come up with a compromise!

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Lloyd escapes
  2. The guards grab someone and threaten to shoot him/her if Lloyd doesn't submit

Woo hoo! That'll work.

6 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Lloyd escapes

I’m down for that.

Spoiler

Hmmm how will I escape after that...:D

37 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

You won't :P , but I approve of the compromise

The two paramedics brought Cadenza into the helicopter, the interior room had benches lining two sides, facing across from each other, and a rack full of guns covered the far wall, the medics set her down on one of the benches, and Quin walked in.

@Condensation

@Channelknight Fadran

Janice coming?

2 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

The two paramedics brought Cadenza into the helicopter, the interior room had benches lining two sides, facing across from each other, and a rack full of guns covered the far wall, the medics set her down on one of the benches, and Quin walked in.

@Condensation

@Channelknight Fadran

Janice followed Cadenza into the copter. She was too tired and forlorn to be excited about the new environment, though.

I do want to go back and say that theoretically Lloyd could escape if he was very lucky and full health. But with the damage his Veil has already taken and all the precautions Fish's character took, it would be pretty close to impossible for him to escape at all, and he'd certainly take a lot of bullets before he did.

But that's a good compromise :) 

Edited by Negative_Null

25 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

I do want to go back and say that theoretically Lloyd could escape if he was very lucky and full health. But with the damage his Veil has already taken and all the precautions Fish's character took, it would be pretty close to impossible for him to escape at all, and he'd certainly take a lot of bullets before he did.

His veil wasn’t working super well, but it protects places like your head very well, so he could’ve taken a few shots.

Aryanna woke up with a start. Her leg stabbed with pain, and it felt like something was holding her to her bed. No, it wasn't a bed. It was a metal slab, and she was pinned to it. Everything came rushing back to her. The Talon had gotten her, and she had no idea what to do. She very carefully turned her head against her restraint, checking her surroundings. There were two guards next to her, and the slab was the only thing in the room. She closed her eyes, running over what she did and didn't know.

8 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

@Condensation

@Channelknight Fadran

Cadenza looked around, noting the guns against the wall.