Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

50 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I think it has...

Quin turned to Cadenza smiling. "We'll meet up with people once we get to the carrier. For the sake of confidentiality I've tried to keep those on-board to a minimum."

The helicopter blades started to whir, and the jeeps began wheeling out.

Two people, the man who'd healed Lloyd, and a woman with dark clothing hopped into the helicopter. Quin nodded to them, and they returned the gesture.

Quin turned to the pilots. "Set course for the Carrier, sooner we get out of Amaria the better. I don't want to have a diplomatic incident on my hands."

The helicopter began to lift off.

3 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Quin turned to Cadenza smiling. "We'll meet up with people once we get to the carrier. For the sake of confidentiality I've tried to keep those on-board to a minimum."

The helicopter blades started to whir, and the jeeps began wheeling out.

Two people, the man who'd healed Lloyd, and a woman with dark clothing hopped into the helicopter. Quin nodded to them, and they returned the gesture.

Quin turned to the pilots. "Set course for the Carrier, sooner we get out of Amaria the better. I don't want to have a diplomatic incident on my hands."

The helicopter began to lift off.

Cadenza nodded uncertainly, then looked around in worry as the helicopter took off.

12 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Yes, please." Cadenza looked at her shoulder as well, following Quin's gaze.

The man who had healed Lloyd walked over, popped a sugar cube in his mouth, and placed his hand on Cadenza's leg, immediately the flesh began re-forming.

He looked at her, curious. "Try moving it."

Edited by I Am A Fish
I keep forgetting :p

4 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

The man who had healed Lloyd walked over, popped a sugar cube in his mouth, and placed his hand on Cadenza's leg, immediately the flesh began re-forming.

He looked at her, curious. "Try putting weight on it."

*arm

Cadenza slowly rotated her arm, then smiled. "Much better, thank you."

4 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I thought that we had established that Lloyd had been captured...

He had been, wait am I supposed to be captured?

Edited by A Windrunner

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Is there a reason you're asking?"

"After that Talon guy shot you, he... shot me too. Right here." Janice patted her leg. "But then something... happened. I somehow controlled my curse; I created one of those shockwaves, but it only touched him. My leg healed at the same time. Has there ever been a Duster with more than one power?"

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"After that Talon guy shot you, he... shot me too. Right here." Janice patted her leg. "But then something... happened. I somehow controlled my curse; I created one of those shockwaves, but it only touched him. My leg healed at the same time. Has there ever been a Duster with more than one power?"

"Not that I know of, but I suppose it's possible."