Negative_Null

13 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

“So if you don’t like books then what inferior hobby do you all have?”

The man stayed silent, ignoring him.

On 10/5/2020 at 11:36 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"So my curse... it could... kill me."

Quin looked up. "Curse? What are you talking about?"

On 10/5/2020 at 11:39 PM, Condensation said:

"What? I don't think so, I was saying devastating for everyone who had to fight it."

Quin stared at Cadenza, and Janice. "What curse are you guys referring to?"

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I don't want you to know."

Quin looked at her, completely serious.

"You look like you've had a rough go of things, and I can understand having trust issues, but if I should know, I need you to tell me."

She paused a minute, examining Janice, and then resumed speaking. "Are you a yevon?"

Just now, I Am A Fish said:

Quin looked at her, completely serious.

"You look like you've had a rough go of things, and I can understand having trust issues, but if I should know, I need you to tell me."

She paused a minute, examining Janice, and then resumed speaking. "Are you a yevon?"

"...yes. I don't want to talk about it."

55 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"...yes. I don't want to talk about it."

Quin looked at her, worry visible in her eyes. Then stood up, and walked back to her seat. "All right, thank you for telling me."

48 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Leave her alone" says Jay, trying to exude intimidation from being stuck in a hospital bed. "What does this have to do with you?"

Quin calmly stared him down. "It has everything to do with me, right now am responsible for all of your safety. And equally responsible for the safety of my men. So if there is anything that could jeopardize anybodies safety then I should know." Quin calmed down a bit, turning to Janice. "It's not like you're a safety risk."

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

Quin calmly stared him down. "It has everything to do with me, right now am responsible for all of your safety. And equally responsible for the safety of my men. So if there is anything that could jeopardize anybodies safety then I should know." Quin calmed down a bit, turning to Janice. "It's not like you're a safety risk."

"I'll jeopardize your safety if you want it that bad."

2 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Quin looked at her, worry visible in her eyes. Then stood up, and walked back to her seat. "All right, thank you for telling me."

Just now, Negative_Null said:

"No... Jay..." Janice turned back to Quin. "I... you'll know if I'm going to be dangerous and you need to toss me out the back."

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

The woman in black snorted, invoking a glare from Quin. Quin turned back to Jay. "Try that, and I'll throw you off this helicopter myself."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"No... Jay..." Janice turned back to Quin. "I... you'll know if I'm going to be dangerous and you need to toss me out the back."

Quin's expression softened. "Look hon, nobody here wishes you ill, and nobody is going to toss you out of this helicopter. She paused, then resumed speaking,"I need to ask you something." 

Just now, I Am A Fish said:

The woman in black snorted, invoking a glare from Quin. Quin turned back to Jay. "Try that, and I'll throw you off this helicopter myself."

Quin's expression softened. "Look hon, nobody here wishes you ill, and nobody is going to toss you out of this helicopter. She paused, then resumed speaking,"I need to ask you something." 

Janice falls quiet, but lets Quin ask her whatever it is Quin wanted to ask her.

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"He shot both Cadenza and me, and... and he had metal wings."

"All right, is there anything else you can tell me? What was he wearing? Did he exhibit any aspect? Did he say anything to you, and if so what did he say?"

Edited by I Am A Fish
Better punctuation

2 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

The man stayed silent, ignoring him.

“Ugh! She could’ve given me any guards but instead she gave me the boring ones! This just got personal.” Lloyd says narrowing his eyes.

18 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

“Ugh! She could’ve given me any guards but instead she gave me the boring ones! This just got personal.” Lloyd says narrowing his eyes.

One of the guards eyed him. "We're not boring, it's just that we refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." 

30 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“I... I don’t remember.”

Quin sighed. "All right, that's fine."