Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Yes, but that's Fish's decision. I don't know if he's on, I summoned him on Crystellation and he hasn't replied.

@I Am A Fish! Thou hath been summoned, if you’re going to lock me in the back of a truck, the least you can do is play poker with me.:P

Edited by A Windrunner

10 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Does that count as a downfall?

So, A, would you like to play a game with me? I'm sure we can figure out poker over 17th Shard! :)

Are we allowed to gamble with rep?:ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I mean, it would be nice for me, but apparently I'm funny or some such nonsense.

I have a talent for saying things that you find funny, It only works on you though.:lol:

EXPOSITION! EXPOSITION! EXPOSITION! EXPOSITION! :D 

Quin stared out the window, Amaria passing below her. She longed for the day where she could visit places as a tourist, instead of a Sabirian general.

But as long as Kade, and Yim lived, that couldn't happen, they wouldn't allow it.

How had they even gotten to where they were? Last time she and Kade had met, he had shot her in the face. And she'd turned a kill squad on him.

She missed him, and wished they could be friends again. 

That couldn't happen. And it wouldn't happen.

One of them would have to be killed, and Quin knew how to bring him down.

She just wasn't sure she had the strength to do it.

Kimani looked over at her, and put her hand on Quin's shoulder. Quin appreciated the gesture even if it did little to make her feel better.

Quin stood up, walked into the cockpit, and looked at the pilots. "How long till we get to the Echo?"

One of them turned to her. "In about ten minutes Ma'am. If I may say so, you may want to prepare to get off."

She thanked the man, and walked back into the main area. "We'll be at the carrier soon, so make sure you're ready to go." 

12 hours ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza fingers her dirty, ripped, and wrinkled outfit and sighs. She's going to have to get a new one, but at least she won't have to get new ice skates. These were from her family, and they are good quality.

“Cadenza... do you want to be my friend?”

3 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

Quin stared out the window, Amaria passing below her. She longed for the day where she could visit places as a tourist, instead of a Sabirian general.

But as long as Kade, and Yim lived, that couldn't happen, they wouldn't allow it.

How had they even gotten to where they were? Last time she and Kade had met, he had shot her in the face. And she'd turned a kill squad on him.

She missed him, and wished they could be friends again. 

That couldn't happen. And it wouldn't happen.

One of them would have to be killed, and Quin knew how to bring him down.

She just wasn't sure she had the strength to do it.

Kimani looked over at her, and put her hand on Quin's shoulder. Quin appreciated the gesture even if it did little to make her feel better.

Quin stood up, walked into the cockpit, and looked at the pilots. "How long till we get to the Echo?"

One of them turned to her. "In about ten minutes Ma'am. If I may say so, you may want to prepare to get off."

She thanked the man, and walked back into the main area. "We'll be at the carrier soon, so make sure you're ready to go." 

Janice nodded.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Cadenza... do you want to be my friend?”

Janice nodded.

Cadenza looked over at Janice, startled. Where had that come from? She had tried to give every impression that she could do well by herself. Deep inside herself, though, she found that she really did want to be Janice's friend. "Yes," she said simply. "Would you like to be mine?"

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza looked over at Janice, startled. Where had that come from? She had tried to give every impression that she could do well by herself. Deep inside herself, though, she found that she really did want to be Janice's friend. "Yes," she said simply. "Would you like to be mine?"

Janice smiled, then couldn’t contain her happiness and pulled Cadenza into a massive hug. “Yes yes yes! Yay! I’ve always wanted a friend.”

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice smiled, then couldn’t contain her happiness and pulled Cadenza into a massive hug. “Yes yes yes! Yay! I’ve always wanted a friend.”

AGH MY HEART that's so cuuute!

Also, where the scud is Torao right now?

6 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

AGH MY HEART that's so cuuute!

Also, where the scud is Torao right now?

The fact that I knew you were going to say those first threw words is kind of scary. Also, no idea.

5 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza hesitantly wrapped her arms around Janice. "Same."

“Maybe we can go shopping together after we save Aryanna? I need a new cloak, and you need new clothing.”

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The fact that I knew you were going to say those first three words is kind of scary. Also, no idea.

9 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Yeah, that is kind of weird... Well, shoot.