Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Jay smiles at the two girls being so excited for the future. He promised himself he was going to get them out of... wherever they were going. Although, with how he was looking right now, he might have a hard time getting out himself.

"Where are we going, Quin?"

@I Am A Fish

Queen, if you want Torao to have gotten on the helicopter with us they can have done that, or we could split the party and you could come and catch up with us. Whichever you want.

@DramaQueen

6 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Queen, if you want Torao to have gotten on the helicopter with us they can have done that, or we could split the party and you could come and catch up with us. Whichever you want.

*thumbs up* They're on the helicopter.

Torao looked over at Cadenza and Janice, feeling a strange sort of melancholy emotion. Shyly, they walked towards the two girls. "Could...could I be your friend, too?"

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“So you had all that money but couldn’t even spend it yourself?”

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

Torao looked over at Cadenza and Janice, feeling a strange sort of melancholy emotion. Shyly, they walked towards the two girls. "Could...could I be your friend, too?"

"Yes to both counts!" said Cadenza, feeling slightly triumphant at having combined those.

15 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Jay smiles at the two girls being so excited for the future. He promised himself he was going to get them out of... wherever they were going. Although, with how he was looking right now, he might have a hard time getting out himself.

"Where are we going, Quin?"

@I Am A Fish

@DramaQueen

Quin stared at him. "We're heading towards the Echo."

Quin stood up, then turned to the girls. "I'm sorry, but you won't be able to go shopping for a while."

The helicopter began descending, and through thick fog, a massive aircraft carrier came into view.

"I love the Echo, but it's not the best place for those interested in going shopping."

6 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Quin stood up, then turned to the girls. "I'm sorry, but you won't be able to go shopping for a while."

The helicopter began descending, and through thick fog, a massive aircraft carrier came into view.

"I love the Echo, but it's not the best place for those interested in going shopping."

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza gasped. "Wow."

Janice had no words.

Lloyd grunted, the truck suddenly came to a stop, this was good the guards hadn’t played a single hand with him. “Well guys, I hate to leave you but this is where the fun begins.” Time for me to interrogate some people, Lloyd thought, he started to hop towards the exit.

@I Am A Fish the battle of wills has finally begun!:D

13 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd grunted, the truck suddenly came to a stop, this was good the guards hadn’t played a single hand with him. “Well guys, I hate to leave you but this is where the fun begins.” Time for me to interrogate some people, Lloyd thought, he started to hop towards the exit.

One of the soldiers fired a gun.

Tranquilizer dart.

I know what your going to say, so I'm going to put out my argument early :P

I don't think someone with their hands tied up, who was hopping could evade a bullet.

7 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

One of the soldiers fired a gun.

Lloyd looks at the dart in his foot, “Ouch.” He falls backwards onto one of the soldiers. “That was low Jeff” he says to the man who fired the dart. “Do you mind if I call you Jeff?” He repeats the phrase “I just wanted to play poker” a few times and then goes silent.

What? No.:rolleyes: I would never...:P

Fish, are we going to land?

Vapor says, "Um, also, um, um, I don't know. *awkward laughing* Don't! Oh my gosh, I hate you. You're a slontze. Stop typing! My gosh. Rusting fool. Librarian. Oh my gosh, why? Stop typing! Oh my gosh *hits innocent sister with pillow* Stop! Stop! *continues hitting innocent sister with pillow, growing harder* Stop! *steals innocent sister's hat and hits her with pillow, then steals other stuff* You only get one! You only get one of these pencils. *walks off in a huff* *comes back* Oh my gosh! *hits innocent sister with book and blanket* Oh my gosh. How many times have I said oh my gosh?"

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Vapor says, "Um, also, um, um, I don't know. *awkward laughing* Don't! Oh my gosh, I hate you. You're a slontze. Stop typing! My gosh. Rusting fool. Librarian. Oh my gosh, why? Stop typing! Oh my gosh *hits innocent sister with pillow* Stop! Stop! *continues hitting innocent sister with pillow, growing harder* Stop! *steals innocent sister's hat and hits her with pillow, then steals other stuff* You only get one! You only get one of these pencils. *walks off in a huff* *comes back* Oh my gosh! *hits innocent sister with book and blanket* Oh my gosh. How many times have I said oh my gosh?"

You have both earned a reputation. Spend it wisely.

Vapor says, "I hate you! I hate you with a passion! Not you, Fadran! Fadran, I'm not talking to you! Stop typing what I say! *awkward groaning noises* You do know that you rock, Condensation. Awesome person! *sighs* I did not call you a slontze! Yes I di--Oh my gosh! I called her an awesome person, okay? I did not! I called her an a-w-e-s-o-m-e p-e-r-s-o-n! *screams* Oh my gosh. Stop! I am not this *muffled word Connie couldn't make out* I said immature! I'm immature! Well, really all the time, but sometimes I'm really immature. I did not say that! I did say that! *screams* I did not say that! I did say that. I didn't! *sighs*"

This is really entertaining, just ignore me.

"Condensation *pause* will you please type everything I say? I did say that. I did not say that. Yeah, that's going to be amazing. *half laugh* off topic! Oh my gosh! *awkward groaning noises* Slontze. Storming slontze. Librarian. Sadeas. Amaram! You suck. You know, you really annoy me sometimes. *hits Connie with a hard shoe* *Mist starts singing*"

I really like doing this, really no one needs to look at this.

5 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Vapor says, "I hate you! I hate you with a passion! Not you, Fadran! Fadran, I'm not talking to you! Stop typing what I say! *awkward groaning noises* You do know that you rock, Condensation. Awesome person! *sighs* I did not call you a slontze! Yes I di--Oh my gosh! I called her an awesome person, okay? I did not! I called her an a-w-e-s-o-m-e p-e-r-s-o-n! *screams* Oh my gosh. Stop! I am not this *muffled word Connie couldn't make out* I said immature! I'm immature! Well, really all the time, but sometimes I'm really immature. I did not say that! I did say that! *screams* I did not say that! I did say that. I didn't! *sighs*"

This is really entertaining, just ignore me.

"Condensation *pause* will you please type everything I say? I did say that. I did not say that. Yeah, that's going to be amazing. *half laugh* off topic! Oh my gosh! *awkward groaning noises* Slontze. Storming slontze. Librarian. Sadeas. Amaram! You suck. You know, you really annoy me sometimes. *hits Connie with a hard shoe* *Mist starts singing*"

I really like doing this, really no one needs to look at this.

I'm kinda proud of this, ngl, so I'm going to let the world see it.

Here (Connie; read this aloud. I don't care how many people are listening, READ IT ALOUD)

Vapor, stop shamelessly beating your sister! Connie has feelings too... I think. The fact that we're the same person makes me wonder if she's just as much as an emotionless writer-bot as I am. Maybe that's why she writes romance scenes?

And Connie, stop writing down everything Vapor says! Nobody wants all their thoughts and feelings recorded into a public message for all to read. Granted, if emotionlessness runs in the family, then you don't have to worry too much about that.

You may have noticed that this alternative solution to your disagreement was a little too... pragmatic. Wise, per say. If you're wondering who I am and what I did to your favorite Shardbuddy Fadran, then fear not, children! I've got your back!

If you don't approve of or appreciate that solution, then I advise Vapor to instead bash Condensation's brains in with a cinder brick, and I advise Condensation to write out Vapor's social security number, exact coordinates, and first crush before she dies. I hope this would satisfy both parties?