Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

Quin breathed in deeply, then sighed. "I didn't expect to have to bring a bunch of children back to Sabir with me. Especially a yevon. So maybe you can forgive the lack of protection. I promise you that your friend will be safe. Please head back to your quarters."

She turned to head out of the room.

Cadenza huffed. Well, I guess that's that. She followed her guards to her room.

Cadenza was awake for a while, thinking about what had happened in the past couple of days. She had gone from a viligante Yevon hunter to a... well, she wasn't quite sure what she was yet. She had friends, new enemies, something to fight for. She remembered everything she had said and done and winced. Had she really been that harsh? She couldn't imagine being that harsh to Janice now, or Torao. Aryanna though, she wouldn't mind having her back to be harsh to. Cadenza smiled, and consumed by these thoughts, she drifted until she had fallen asleep.

I was at school, time for me to catch up.

Lloyd woke to screams, he must have fallen asleep while waiting for someone to come to him. He heard another scream, wait was that... Janice!!! “If anyone can hear me go help her!” He didn’t hear an answer so he decided to take matters into his own hands. He used his fear, to give himself a massive adrenaline rush and regardless to the pain, lifted upwards with his cuffs. He stood there getting zapped for what seemed like an eternity, then he heard it again, the screams. “I’m coming Janice!” Lloyd yelled. His bonds began to tear, and then broke. Lloyd left the cuffs there, a mass of metal and wires lying on the ground. Lloyd used his adrenaline again and tried to kick down the door, it wouldn’t budge. He heard no more screams and he started to think of the worst possible things that could mean. He kicked at the door over and over again, this did nothing. Lloyd began to sob, he fell back against the door and curled into a ball. After all he had done not to lose anyone, anyone else in his life he had still failed. In the end he was still that child in the corner, watching as people he loved were torn apart by a Yevon.

That’ll work.

Spoiler

@I Am A Fish I did nothing wrong.<_<

Edited by A Windrunner

5 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd woke to screams, he must have fallen asleep we’ll waiting for someone to come to him. He heard another scream, wait was that... Janice!!! “If anyone can hear me go help her!” He didn’t hear an answer so he divided to take matters into his own hands. He used his fear, to give himself a massive adrenaline rush and regardless to the pain, lifted upwards with his cuffs. He stood there getting zapped for what seemed like an eternity, then he heard it again, the screams. “I’m coming Janice!” Lloyd yelled. His bonds began to tear, and then broke. Lloyd left the cuffs there, a mass of metal and wires lying on the ground. Lloyd used his adrenaline again and tried to kick down the door, it wouldn’t budge. He heard no more screams and he started to think of the worst possible things that could mean. He kicked at the door over and over again, this did nothing. Lloyd began to sob, he fell back against the door and curled into a ball. After all he had done not to lose anyone, anyone else in his life he had still failed. In the end he was still that child in the corner, watching as people he loved were torn apart by a Yevon.

*Crying*

*Not sad crying; definitely not happy crying. Just the raw emotional crying*

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

No you didn't. I can see one in the first sentence that really bugs me more than any of the other ones. While, not well.

Sorry.

Says the person who missed an r.

Spoiler

Yes, I know and yes, I’m going to use it.:P

Spoiler

Fixed.

2 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd woke to screams, he must have fallen asleep while waiting for someone to come to him. He heard another scream, wait was that... Janice!!! “If anyone can hear me go help her!” He didn’t hear an answer so he decided to take matters into his own hands. He used his fear, to give himself a massive adrenaline rush and regardless to the pain, lifted upwards with his cuffs. He stood there getting zapped for what seemed like an eternity, then he heard it again, the screams. “I’m coming Janice!” Lloyd yelled. His bonds began to tear, and then broke. Lloyd left the cuffs there, a mass of metal and wires lying on the ground. Lloyd used his adrenaline again and tried to kick down the door, it wouldn’t budge. He heard no more screams and he started to think of the worst possible things that could mean. He kicked at the door over and over again, this did nothing. Lloyd began to sob, he fell back against the door and curled into a ball. After all he had done not to lose anyone, anyone else in his life he had still failed. In the end he was still that child in the corner, watching as people he loved were torn apart by a Yevon.

Tell that to Quin...

@Vapor

You gonna reply to Kane?

I seem to be loosing brain cells...

7 hours ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna took a shaky breath. "I won't tell you," she said. "I can't," she whispered.

Kane sighed. "Do I really need to pay Quin a visit?"

He paused. "Or I should flick this switch again?"