Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Lloyd looks around, he see the cuffs, the wires! He takes the cuffs and thinks about what he’s doing, “I have no idea what this will do.” He takes the cuffs and makes the broken part of them touch the door, a jolt shoots through him and he gets flings back. He looks up, the door had flown off. “I’m coming for you Janice...” He walks out of the cell, “and the (insert curse word) that made you scream.

:P@I Am A Fish you took to long to question me, I think breaking out was justified.

2 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd looks around, he see the cuffs, the wires! He takes the cuffs and thinks about what he’s doing, “I have no idea what this will do.” He takes the cuffs and makes the broken part of them touch the door, a jolt shoots through him and he gets flings back. He looks up, the door had flown off. “I’m coming for you Janice...” He walks out of the cell, “and the (insert curse word) that made you scream.

Do what you want...

Though Einstein is rolling in his grave. *Sigh* along with every other physicist  

Two guards stationed at either end of the hall knelt, leveling their guns. 

One tapped his ear. "We have a jailbreak in the brig. Please send down backup." 

Heavy metal blast doors slammed shut behind them. And alarms began blarring.

It seemed that they were ready for Lloyd.

6 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna closes her eyes, but says nothing.

Kane turned to one of the guards. "I'm thinking quiet box. Is it clear?" 

The man nodded, then began to unlatch Aryanna's restraints.

A while ago, I saw something interesting, about how the human body reacts in a completely silent enviroment.

24 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Two guards stationed at either end of the hall knelt, leveling their guns. 

One tapped his ear. "We have a jailbreak in the brig. Please send down backup." 

Heavy metal blast doors slammed shut behind them. And alarms began blarring.

It seemed that they were ready for Lloyd.

Lloyd sent an intense wave of fear at them, not the one that made you curl up and cry, the kind of fear that someone you loved was in trouble and if you hurry you can still save them. Then Lloyd sent the final blow. “I don’t want to fight you, and if you hurry you can still save them.”

@I Am A Fish unless they are some of the main antagonists or some other explanation this should have a big affect on them, please don’t make normal soldiers OP.:rolleyes:

Edited by A Windrunner

2 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd sent an intense wave of fear at them, not the one that made you curl up and cry, the kind of fear that someone you loved was in trouble and if you hurry you can still save them. Then Lloyd sent the final blow. “I don’t want to fight you, and if you hurry you can still save them.

Sorry, hadn't seen your post.

The men curled up, but the blast doors had done their work. Lloyd was trapped, for then. The alarms blared, and the bright lights of the hallway, switched to dim red ones.

Quin walked to the conference room annoyed, and tired. She had come back to the Echo, expecting a reprise from action, and instead she had to deal with Daol's cronies.

Then the alarms started blaring.

Her earpiece buzzed, with the message the guard had sent. He may have gotten the guards incapacitated, but the Talon assassin was not going to escape.

Quin barreled down the hall, meeting up with reinforcements, seizing a rifle, then continued to the brig.

15 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

The other guard fingers his trigger.

But the first one finishes unlatching her restraints, then tossed Kane a pistol.

Kane turned to Aryanna. "Come with us."

Aryanna eyed the guards and their guns, then followed them.

2 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

The men curled up, but the blast doors had done their work. Lloyd was trapped, for then. The alarms blared, and the bright lights of the hallway, switched to dim red ones.

I’ve decided that Lloyd curses a lot under stress.

“(Insert curse word)! Open the doors, or everyone you love dies.” Lloyd says in a menacing voice. He takes one of the guns from a guard. “You have fifteen seconds.”

Why does Lloyd give off a mama bear vibe?

1 hour ago, Vapor said:

I hope you looked it up...

Here: Quiet place...

They led her into a dark room. Black spikes covered the wall, ceiling, and floor. One of the guards, shoved her in with the butt of the his gun, and the door slammed shut.

Das spikes are foam.

Edited by I Am A Fish
Clarification

Lloyd’s gonna go crazy now.

“Fifteen” Lloyd said, knocking out the other guard. He had given this one 30 seconds and the other fifteen, Lloyd shook his head. Lloyd took a bunch of grenades from the soldiers “this should do the trick.” He lined up all but one of them against the far wall, then pulling the cell door up in-front of him and the guards he pulled the pin on the last grenade throws it at the others, and waits for the explosion...

”Ouch” Lloyd said looking at the bruises on his arm where he had supported the door, he walked through the hole in the wall, and found himself in a shower room...

Edited by A Windrunner

19 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

I hope you looked it up...

Here: Quiet place...

They led her into a dark room. Black spikes covered the wall, ceiling, and floor. One of the guards, shoved her in with the butt of the his gun, and the door slammed shut.

Das spikes are foam.

I more than looked it up. I researched it for like 30 minutes cuz it got really interesting.

Aryanna stumbled to the floor. It was soft. When they closed the door, she could hear nothing. She felt around, feeling spikes on the walls, also made of foam. Aryanna closed her eyes, still feeling a bit faint from the electricity. Silence, she thought. How is this supposed to get me to talk? She lay down, breathing quietly. After a moment, she realized she could hear her own heartbeat. She sat up, and she heard her muscles working. Aryanna blinked and shuddered a bit, putting her head between her knees. 

Should I just do the entire thing?

7 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

“Fifteen” Lloyd said, knocking out the other guard. He had given this one 30 seconds and the other fifteen, Lloyd shook his head. Lloyd took a bunch of grenades from the soldiers “this should do the trick.” He lined up all but one of them against the far wall, then pulling the cell door up in-front of him and the guards he pulled the pin on the last grenade throws it at the others, and waits for the explosion...

”Ouch” Lloyd said looking at the bruises on his arm where he had supported the door, he walked through the hole in the wall, and found himself in a shower room...

Janice wakes up to alarms.

What was that about? Why couldn't she get any sleep?

She walked to her door, opening it and looking up innocently at a guard. "What's going on?"

"A prisoner broke out; an ex-assassin. Please, stay in you room where we can protect you."

"Lloyd's not a killer! He wouldn't kill anybody!"

"Stay in there." The guard ordered, pushing her back into her room kindly yet forcefully, and closing the door behind her.

Janice huffed, then ran to her back wall and started knocking on it.

"Cadenza? Cadenza, can you hear me?"

@Condensation

27 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice wakes up to alarms.

What was that about? Why couldn't she get any sleep?

She walked to her door, opening it and looking up innocently at a guard. "What's going on?"

"A prisoner broke out; an ex-assassin. Please, stay in you room where we can protect you."

"Lloyd's not a killer! He wouldn't kill anybody!"

"Stay in there." The guard ordered, pushing her back into her room kindly yet forcefully, and closing the door behind her.

Janice huffed, then ran to her back wall and started knocking on it.

"Cadenza? Cadenza, can you hear me?"

@Condensation

Cadenza heard knocking coming from her back wall. She ran over. "Janice? Is that you?"