Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"We don't have a choice! What if they... what if they shoot Lloyd or something?"

"Okay, step back!" After waiting for a moment, Cadenza crashed through the wall with some ice, leaving a person-shaped hole. She walked into Janice's room. "So, are we going out my door or yours?"

Just now, Condensation said:

"Okay, step back!" After waiting for a moment, Cadenza crashed through the wall with some ice, leaving a person-shaped hole. She walked into Janice's room. "So, are we going out my door or yours?"

The guards burst into Janice's room at the crash, standing dumbfounded for a second at the gaping hole in the wall.

"Yours." Janice decided, then dashed for Cadenza's room.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The guards burst into Janice's room at the crash, standing dumbfounded for a second at the gaping hole in the wall.

"Yours." Janice decided, then dashed for Cadenza's room.

Cadenza ran back through the hole and toward the door. She knocked politely on it.

Llyod walked out into the hallway, he saw guards coming, he ducked down a side hall. “Now to find them, if only I had a signal...”

That’s your cue.

Lloyd heard something crash and then some angry yelling, sounded like his friends. He followed the noise until he saw some guards looking into a room at something. He hit them both on the back of their head nocking them unconscious. “Mine.”

Just now, Negative_Null said:

"Makes sense. Lead the way... you do know the way, right?"

"Nope, we're just wandering around trying to find him." Cadenza closes her eyes for a second, cursing her stupidity, then slides on her blades and takes off down the hall on a ribbon of ice. "I'll look, just follow me!"

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Lloyd! Lloyd!" called Cadenza, racing down the hallway. "Are you there? Hello!"

Lloyd heard someone say his name, the sound got fainter. He stumbled on something and found it was a discarded stretch of some sort.

I’m where you just were.

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd heard someone say his name, the sound got fainter. He stumbled on something and found it was a discarded stretch of some sort.

There should be a trail of ice stretching either way, with skate marks leading toward Cadenza.

"Lloyd? Are you there? We're looking for you!"

Just now, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd sees a trail of ice, he laughs. “This is the fun part.” He begins to boot skate down the trail at a high speed. The cries get louder, yep that was Cadenza.

Boot skate? At high speed? Okay, whatever you say.

"Lloyd, it's Cadenza! Can you hear me?"