Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

7 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Boot skate? At high speed? Okay, whatever you say.

*Sings O Canada*

“Yes Lloyd said passing a bend in the hallway, it was so good to see them, Lloyd hadn’t realized how much he needed them.

Um, I could give you a summary and then you could make a character and randomly join in somewhere, or at least I think that’s how it works.

Edited by A Windrunner
I was Ninja’d

I need to sleep soon.

Lloyd hadn’t realized how tired he was, well they were safe so, so he could rest a little. Lloyd fell down and fell asleep.

If you want to drag him out or hide him under your bed that’s okay with me, I’ve got school tomorrow so time for me to sleep. Goodnight!

Aryanna's heartbeat continues to pound in her ears, and she can hear her stomach working. A while later, she hears a voice and looks up. No one is there. "Hello?" she whispers. The voice sounds again. Aryanna, can I confide in you? Another voice joins the first, this one more feminine. What is it, Mr. Pierce? Our... experiments. We've done it. You've found how to give them two aspects? Yes. Simon, I'm not sure you should tell me more. Isn't this top secret? You wouldn't tell anyone. I trust you. The voices fade out, and she can catch a few words. Although she can't hear much anymore, she can remember it completely. One of the secrets. She couldn't tell anyone. The voices get louder, and it's another day. The voices are hushed, but not too much. Aryanna. You fell asleep at your desk again. Oh, sorry sir. I've been staying up too late lately. You've been worrying about the subjects. Aryanna starts to mouth along unconsciously. They're not just subjects, Simon, they're people! You're experimenting on them! What we've discovered has been worth it. The extra aspects, the controlling which ones they get, this could help us finally defeat the Talon! And what about the times it didn't work? The ones who aren't quite the same, or didn't even make it? Aryanna, calm down. The voices die down, and Aryanna curls up, trying to shut them out. The voices become nonsensical, some singing, some yelling at her. You're worthless! No one cares about you! Why haven't the others rescued you yet? Aryanna, you should tell them the truth. Everything will be better. Why don't you try and get away? Aryanna. Aryanna! Aryanna curls up into a ball and makes swatting movements to push the voices away. A tear runs down her face, and she can hear her heartbeat and breath getting louder and faster over the voices as she starts to panic. She needs to get out.

8 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

“Cadenza! Janice? Janice! Are you okay?”

@Channelknight Fadran

8 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Janice is back behind me, I think she's fine. Here, let's go. Cadenza starts skating quickly back in the direction she had come from. "Guys, I found him!"

8 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd hadn’t realized how tired he was, well they were safe so, so he could rest a little. Lloyd fell down and fell asleep.

8 hours ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza grabbed Lloyd and tried to drag him along, but couldn't get a good grip. "Guys, can I get a hand? He fell asleep and I think we should probably hide him somewhere."

"We need to get out of here!" Janice decides. "We need to go, and get Aryanna back, then... go somewhere. Anywhere where we'll be safe."

12 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"We need to get out of here!" Janice decides. "We need to go, and get Aryanna back, then... go somewhere. Anywhere where we'll be safe."

Lloyd wakes up and mumbles “we need a plane.” Then he falls back asleep...

For until I’m on break.

9 hours ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna's heartbeat continues to pound in her ears, and she can hear her stomach working. A while later, she hears a voice and looks up. No one is there. "Hello?" she whispers. The voice sounds again. Aryanna, can I confide in you? Another voice joins the first, this one more feminine. What is it, Mr. Pierce? Our... experiments. We've done it. You've found how to give them two aspects? Yes. Simon, I'm not sure you should tell me more. Isn't this top secret? You wouldn't tell anyone. I trust you. The voices fade out, and she can catch a few words. Although she can't hear much anymore, she can remember it completely. One of the secrets. She couldn't tell anyone. The voices get louder, and it's another day. The voices are hushed, but not too much. Aryanna. You fell asleep at your desk again. Oh, sorry sir. I've been staying up too late lately. You've been worrying about the subjects. Aryanna starts to mouth along unconsciously. They're not just subjects, Simon, they're people! You're experimenting on them! What we've discovered has been worth it. The extra aspects, the controlling which ones they get, this could help us finally defeat the Talon! And what about the times it didn't work? The ones who aren't quite the same, or didn't even make it? Aryanna, calm down. The voices die down, and Aryanna curls up, trying to shut them out. The voices become nonsensical, some singing, some yelling at her. You're worthless! No one cares about you! Why haven't the others rescued you yet? Aryanna, you should tell them the truth. Everything will be better. Why don't you try and get away? Aryanna. Aryanna! Aryanna curls up into a ball and makes swatting movements to push the voices away. A tear runs down her face, and she can hear her heartbeat and breath getting louder and faster over the voices as she starts to panic. She needs to get out.

Kane gestured for one of the guards to open the door, and drag the captive out.

He'd already done his work for the day. So they had to do theirs.

Kane turned to Aryanna. "You wanna talk? Or should we throw you back in there?"

30 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

31 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice remembers seeing planes on the surface of the carrier that were totally there. "Let's get to the surface."

9 hours ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza grabbed Lloyd and tried to drag him along, but couldn't get a good grip. "Guys, can I get a hand? He fell asleep and I think we should probably hide him somewhere."

Quin came running down the stairs, rifle in hand. 

"Really girls? Helping the assassin?" 

About twenty soldiers came running from the opposite direction.

Quin brought the rifle to her shoulder. 

"Drop him. Now."

Her usually warm tone, had been replaced by a steely demeanor.

"Ten seconds."

Just now, I Am A Fish said:

Quin came running down the stairs, rifle in hand. 

"Really girls? Helping the assassin?" 

About twenty soldiers came running from the opposite direction.

Quin brought the rifle to her shoulder. 

"Drop him. Now."

Her usually warm tone, had been replaced by a steely demeanor.

"Ten seconds."

Janice looked at the rifle, her breathing turned shallow, then stepped between Quin and Lloyd.

"He's my friend," Janice says, "you can't hurt my friend."

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice looked at the rifle, her breathing turned shallow, then stepped between Quin and Lloyd.

"He's my friend," Janice says, "you can't hurt my friend."

The men behind them knelt, bringing their rifles to their shoulders. 

Quin sighed, then brought her eye to the scope of the rifle. "Adorable. Now drop him."