Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

3 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Quin pushed a cartridge into her gun.

"I can live with that, kid."

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

Jay steps forward, leaning on his staff. "We're going, Quin. Don't make this harder than it has to be." he's partially in front of the girls, one hand steadying himself the other in his pocket

The sick-like feeling of sadness and fear threatens to surface over Janice. She closes her eyes, and turns her head away from Quin, hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

The sick-like feeling of sadness and fear threatens to surface over Janice. She closes her eyes, and turns her head away from Quin, hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

"It'll be ok. Get out of here and go find the Guardians in Sabir. They'll help you"

"It'll be ok. Get out of here and go find the Guardians in Sabir. They'll help you"

Lloyd wakes up, “no Jay, we can’t split up anymore. We need to unite our group. Can you make a force field?”

Just now, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd wakes up, “no Jay, we can’t split up anymore. We need to unite our group. Can you make a force field?”

"Not exactly. My Aspect doesn't work like that. Listen..."

Since these soldiers are taking forever to kill us...

"Eldea guides every man on their journey. The most important part isn't the destination, but you can't be afraid of arriving. If this is where my path stops, so be it. If I... I... I'll still be there for you. I'm here all the way, whether on Siren or as a star in Her heavens to guide you. If you remember me, you'll never be without help."

he grins

"Of course, that's only if they manage to actually kill me. Otherwise forget I said all that."

Cadenza had been planning behind everyone else. Suddenly, she jumped out in front of everyone and created a fairly thick ice wall blocking the corridor. "C'mon, guys! We have to get out of here. Anyone know a way up to the top? That wall won't last against bullets!" She sent another sheet of ice over the wall, hoping it might deflect a bullet.

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza had been planning behind everyone else. Suddenly, she jumped out in front of everyone and created a fairly thick ice wall blocking the corridor. "C'mon, guys! We have to get out of here. Anyone know a way up to the top? That wall won't last against bullets!" She sent another sheet of ice over the wall, hoping it might deflect a bullet.

“Can you freeze the roof?”

26 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

"Lloyd! You're okay!"

18 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Not exactly. My Aspect doesn't work like that. Listen..."

"Eldea guides every man on their journey. The most important part isn't the destination, but you can't be afraid of arriving. If this is where my path stops, so be it. If I... I... I'll still be there for you. I'm here all the way, whether on Siren or as a star in Her heavens to guide you. If you remember me, you'll never be without help."

he grins

"Of course, that's only if they manage to actually kill me. Otherwise forget I said all that."

12 minutes ago, Condensation said:

9 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

"Yeah, freeze the roof."

Lloyd pulls out a quarrel sword. “Look what I found in a lab on the way here. If you freeze the roof I think I can break through.”

Is this okay? I’m still pretty new to RPs so I’m not sure how things like this work, should I have said this before?

Edited by A Windrunner

18 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

21 minutes ago, Condensation said:

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Lloyd! You're okay!"

"Yeah, freeze the roof."

Quin closed her eyes. "Fire."

A wall of bullets flew towards them.

FYI these are kind of like tranquilizers. Only using Voltaic they manipulate charges in the brain, literally turning the body off.

5 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

I am now going to godmod. Connie, Fish, if you guys don't approve this, then let me know and I'll hide this post.

I just see this scene in my mind's eye very vividly, so...

The bullets smashed into the wall of ice, cracking it but not coming through.

"Cadenza, now!" Janice yelped.

The soldiers began to reload their weapons. A few faster troops shot again; these bullets broke through, but missed.

The epic theme for the car chase scene with Nick Fury in The Winter Soldier began to play.

@Condensation

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

5 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

The bullets smashed into the wall of ice, cracking it but not coming through.

"Cadenza, now!" Janice yelped.

The soldiers began to reload their weapons. A few faster troops shot again; these bullets broke through, but missed.

The epic theme for the car chase scene with Nick Fury in The Winter Soldier began to play.

"Run!"

Jay goes into Overload and a wave of force throws the ice wall at the soldiers, scattering the first wave of bullets. Quick as a blink, he pulls a syringe out of his pocket full of a slightly glowing liquid and injects himself with it. His veil becomes visible and his eyes start glowing slightly as he leaps forward behind the wave of ice.

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

Remember you guys are surrounded. Quin's on one side, the other soldiers are on the other

Oh, I thought she was on the same side. Ok, well Jay is fighting the soldiers. You guys figure out what's going on with her

The ice wall hits the front line of soldiers and then Jay hits them with the force of a Hurricane.

Lloyd points his sword upward and carves a circle in the ceiling, a frozen piece of metal falls down and Lloyd flings it at the soldiers. Lloyd jumps up through the hole pulling himself up and then holds his hand down through the hole to help the others.

Quin walked forwards, breaths in deeply, and summons her aspect.

Janice's Traces begin to burn.

No! No, not now! She starts to panic, until she feels something else. Something... different.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Yes! Sorry." Cadenza throws her hands up, causing frost to creep across the ceiling. She concentrates, making it move faster.

Janice draws upon her pain, and somehow creates an explosion of force on the ceiling, blasting apart the frozen crystal and shearing a hole through it. She falls to her knees, gasping from exertion.

What had that been?

The ice wall hits the front line of soldiers and then Jay hits them with the force of a Hurricane.

Soldiers are thrown backwards, then another woman wearing mostly black walked down the hall.

She thrust out her hands, and air surges past the soldiers, counteracting the ice wall.

Lloyd felt something, fear. Ha, they thought they could beat him with fear, he was the master of fear. Lloyd flings the fear back to its source, that Quin lady. He sticks his head out of the hole Janice had made. “Anyone need some help up?” 

Soldiers are thrown backwards, then another woman wearing mostly black walked down the hall.

She thrust out her hands, and air surges past the soldiers, counteracting the ice wall.

Jay throws his staff at her, augmenting its force a hundred times, then grabs a fallen soldier and does the same thing.

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Cadenza felt a wave of pain sweep across her and she dropped her hands, clutching them to her stomach. The line of frost stopped moving across the ceiling.

Just now, A Windrunner said:

Lloyd felt something, fear. Ha, they thought they could beat him with fear, he was the master of fear. Lloyd flings the fear back to its source, that Quin lady. He sticks his head out of the hole Janice had made. “Anyone need some help up?” 

"Cadenza first."

Edited by Channelknight Fadran