Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Aryanna closes her eyes, the darkness engulfing her. You should tell them what you know. You should tell them about the aspects. Why don't you give up? Your friends aren't going to rescue you. Are they even your friends? Just tell him. You're worthless. The voices return, a cacophony of sounds pushing her to give in. She pulls her knees to her chest and tries to ignore them, but they are in her mind. Taunting her. The silence seems too loud, a jarring chorus of voices in her head screaming at her.

Since Lloyd doesn't know where Aryanna is, ignore the thing where I said she was gonna break on page 65.

Just now, Vapor said:

Aryanna closes her eyes, the darkness engulfing her. You should tell them what you know. You should tell them about the aspects. Why don't you give up? Your friends aren't going to rescue you. Are they even your friends? Just tell him. You're worthless. The voices return, a cacophony of sounds pushing her to give in. She pulls her knees to her chest and tries to ignore them, but they are in her mind. Taunting her. The silence seems too loud, a jarring chorus of voices in her head screaming at her.

I'm officially scared of foam spikes...

10 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Can I get another TL;DR? This thread keeps moving way too fast for me.

Crazy scientist experimented on Janice, Quin shot said crazy scientist in the leg, Lloyd escaped when he heard Janice screaming, Janice and Cadenza were locked in their rooms for their safety, Janice and Cadenza escape, Quin surrounds everybody with GUNS, they all escape the ship, Janice and Cadenza simultaneously pass out.

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Crazy scientist experimented on Janice, Quin shot said crazy scientist in the leg, Lloyd escaped when he heard Janice screaming, Janice and Cadenza were locked in their rooms for their safety, Janice and Cadenza escape, Quin surrounds everybody with GUNS, they all escape the ship, Janice and Cadenza simultaneously pass out.

So...let's pretend Torao was there and froze, unable to help, and is now with Janice and Cadenza.

Torao was confused by the sudden collapsing of their friends, but sat down next to them, waiting for them to wake up.

17 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Okay. Just so you know, that was not all me sleeping. I woke up at about 2:30, then I went and bought that swimsuit, then we got ice cream(shh) and now I'm back.

Did someone say ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Negative_Null where are we?