Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Before she hit the ground, Janice engaged the device, landing safely.

Then, without warning, her screams turned into a tidal wave of unstoppable giggling.

Jay hits the ground behind her on a wave of force and straightens up. "Jumpers high. I think it's part of the real reason we like doing this." He also has a giant grin on his face. "Let's go destroy an engine"

Our drop seems to have gone unnoticed, and the plane is out of view by this point.

25 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Um, you okay?" asked Cadenza, coasting to a stop on a line of ice.

22 minutes ago, 00kla said:

Jay hits the ground behind her on a wave of force and straightens up. "Jumpers high. I think it's part of the real reason we like doing this." He also has a giant grin on his face. "Let's go destroy an engine"

Our drop seems to have gone unnoticed, and the plane is out of view by this point.

Janice can't reply, as she's too busy doubling over with laughter.

49 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Janice can't reply, as she's too busy doubling over with laughter.

"Ok, that's enough, we've got to go."

Jay looks around. "And since most of us aren't Sylven, we're going to attract attention. Do you have a hood or something?"

Just now, 00kla said:

"Ok, that's enough, we've got to go."

Jay looks around. "And since most of us aren't Sylven, we're going to attract attention. Do you have a hood or something?"

Janice took a lot of deep breaths and managed to make herself stop. "Oooookay. Phew. There we go. Do you think that a soulless demon tween would attract a lot of attention?"

20 hours ago, 00kla said:

"Lloyd, do you have something she can borrow? Er, 27?"

@Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto 

(I think that's the right person...)

Lloyd had jumped out of the airplane without thinking about how to survive the fall, lucky for him so had 27 “Suuuuuup...” Lloyd yells “Nothing much you?” 27 replies “I’m thinking about not dying.” “Same.” 27 grabs Lloyd’s arm and runs down a tree that is conveniently there. After he hits the ground he keeps running until he runs out of momentum. “What are we doing now again?” 27 asks the group.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd had jumped out of the airplane without thinking about how to survive the fall, lucky for him so had 27 “Suuuuuup...” Lloyd yells “Nothing much you?” 27 replies “I’m thinking about not dying.” “Same.” 27 grabs Lloyd’s arm and runs down a tree that is conveniently there. After he hits the ground he keeps running until he runs out of momentum. “What are we doing now again?” 27 asks the group.

"Apparently we need hoods."

Aryanna woke up slowly and dazedly, head feeling heavy. She wasn't dead. A sense of relief rushed through her, followed by dread. She wasn't dead. That meant they still needed her. Kane had probably been bluffing. Nobody had come for her and nobody likely would. She had a broken leg with a shot through it. Echoes and voices still lingered in the shadows of her mind from the silent room. She had lost all hopes, all thoughts of escape, her will to even live. And she would tell them. She could feel it. The instant they pressed her she would tell, and everything would come rushing out. Millions would suffer. At least she wouldn't likely be around to see what she had done. Aryanna kept her eyes closed, tears dried out and the little bit of courage she had shown gone. Hope was lost. And the world as everyone knew it would burn.

"That was going to be my next question. If I had to guess, they'd keep prisoners in one of the main buildings. Maybe that one."

he points towards a larger building in the center of town with more guards than the rest.

"But I've also never been here. Lloyd, if you have any idea, you should let us know."

"What I do know is that I think we should split into two groups. One to find Aryanna and one to sabotage the engines. Then we can reconvene and get out of here"

1 minute ago, 00kla said:

"That was going to be my next question. If I had to guess, they'd keep prisoners in one of the main buildings. Maybe that one."

he points towards a larger building in the center of town with more guards than the rest.

"But I've also never been here. Lloyd, if you have any idea, you should let us know."

"What I do know is that I think we should split into two groups. One to find Aryanna and one to sabotage the engines. Then we can reconvene and get out of here"

"I want to go save Aryanna."