Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

2 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

A woman with dark red hair, tinted glasses, and heels, walked down the hallway towards Jay. She was flanked by two guards.

"You aren't supposed to be here."

@00kla

So Jay's alone then?

Great :P 

"Well I'm aware of that, obviously. Lieutenant Cytra was supposed to meet me here 30 minutes ago!"

Jay desperately hopes that this lady doesn't know Lieutenant Cytra is still lying in pieces on the deck of their boat.

12 hours ago, 00kla said:

"Well I'm aware of that, obviously. Lieutenant Cytra was supposed to meet me here 30 minutes ago!"

Jay desperately hopes that this lady doesn't know Lieutenant Cytra is still lying in pieces on the deck of their boat.

The woman smiled, then gestured for her guards to search the plane.

"Lieutenant Cytra is indisposed."

She then drew a pistol and aimed it at Jay.

"And you should know that." 

She pulled out a scry. 

"Commence lockdown, Talongarde has been infiltrated."

24 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Janice dropped out of the vent after making sure nobody was looking their direction. "Come on... I think Aryanna's this way."

@Ookla the Grammatical @Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto

Please don't come yell at me, I'm just being oblivious like usual. I'm here, sorry.

Cadenza slid down a slope of ice and dissolved it with a wave of her hand. "All right, lead the way."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Cadenza slid down a slope of ice and dissolved it with a wave of her hand. "All right, lead the way."

I will never not yell at you, Connie.

Feel free to take that as a compliment or an insult; I honestly don't care either way.

Janice pulled out her dagger--she had found a new one on the airplane thing--and started creeping along the hallways.

Lloyd walked past Janice and Cadenza, holding his head high and acting as if he was supposed to be here. 27 went off in the other direction because death told him to, where are we going? He thought to Death I’m sending us to Aryanna like you want. Death replied Why didn’t we tell the others? 27 thought, Because we don’t need their help. Death thought back. 

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd walked past Janice and Cadenza, holding his head high and acting as if he was supposed to be here. 27 went off in the other direction because death told him to, where are we going? He thought to Death I’m sending us to Aryanna like you want. Death replied Why didn’t we tell the others? 27 thought, Because we don’t need their help. Death thought back. 

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

"Are we close, Lloyd?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Probably not, unless we want to end up with Aryanna... and not in the way we want to be."

"Why not?" Janice poked Lloyd in the arm. "Do my original plan. Say you captured us."

@Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto

Edited by Ookla the Channelknight