Just now, Experience said:

I just call them friend-girls :P 

Ok. I have lots of friend-girls. 

My crush doesn’t have my number. 

though she probably knows I exist because I’m kinda popular. 

6 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

yeah. . . wait, what? I'm not popular popular, just, people know me. I'm one of the only kinda popular kids that's not an A-hole.

Yeah. I always find it funny how the quote on quote popular kids are just a bunch of jerks who don't care about school. It seems backwards to me. And it's funny how no one likes the popular kids except the popular kids.

43 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Yeah. I always find it funny how the quote on quote popular kids are just a bunch of jerks who don't care about school. It seems backwards to me. And it's funny how no one likes the popular kids except the popular kids.

Hahaha. This is the exact thing that is happening at our school. 

2 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Kinda ironic how this thread turned from a group avoiding romance to one actively talking about it, huh?:P

Anywho, I’m... still a single pringle, and still reading to mingle. Such is life.

I am single, not ready to “mingle,” but I am not familiar with the concept of being a Pringle ™️.

7 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

yeah. . . wait, what? I'm not popular popular, just, people know me. I'm one of the only kinda popular kids that's not an A-hole.

Oh. Then if people just know you, I could actually say, that literally everyone in my school is popular, as it counts only 170 people 

4 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Kinda ironic how this thread turned from a group avoiding romance to one actively talking about it, huh?:P

Anywho, I’m... still a single pringle, and still reading to mingle. Such is life.

(emphasis mine) 

Yes, reading is how I do my mingling as well. My only social life is with fictional characters... :P 

• 1 year later...
On 11/20/2020 at 8:16 AM, Bearer of all agonies said:

Yes! That is so me! It's not like I'm an amazing go-getter, I just talk to people and people are like, "Oh hi bro" and almost everybody in my grade knows me, but I'm not the most active person in my school. 

On 11/21/2020 at 3:47 AM, Emi said:

Oh. Then if people just know you, I could actually say, that literally everyone in my school is popular, as it counts only 170 people 

Only 170 people!? I have 4000 people in my school. Then again, in my country we don't have separate schools for middle school or high school or whatever. So in my school we have students from playgroup till 12th grade. I don't know what playgroup in called in American language. Why am I writing in this format?

12 hours ago, Elf said:

Only 170 people!? I have 4000 people in my school. Then again, in my country we don't have separate schools for middle school or high school or whatever. So in my school we have students from playgroup till 12th grade. I don't know what playgroup in called in American language. Why am I writing in this format?

Either preschool or kindergarten?

Spoiler

Also it's kinda funny that I'm the one who started this thread and now.....uhh......well, let's just say I'm not exactly a single Pringle anymore.

8 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Either preschool or kindergarten?

Hide contents

Also it's kinda funny that I'm the one who started this thread and now.....uhh......well, let's just say I'm not exactly a single Pringle anymore.

Oh perhaps it's called that 

Spoiler

So you started this thread before Fadran?

On 9/12/2020 at 4:41 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

It seems I've found the single pringles.

Meet me! Single guy! Fadran! Chance of relationship: 0.2%

On 9/12/2020 at 4:56 PM, DramaQueen said:

*scoffs*

I just found this interaction on this thread and now it's absolutely hilarious.

Edit: sorry I just realized I double-posted

Edit 2: fixed, here's what the other thing said:

Before I admitted to myself that I liked Fadran, at least

Edited by DramaQueen

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

^_^:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

I love you, Queen

I guess I was that "0.2%", huh?

Except I still think it shoulda been WAY more than that.

Spoiler

I love you too, Fadran :wub:

Edited by DramaQueen