*laughs in never talks to anyone, never had a crush, and never really interested in that sort of stuff*

But seriously: I’ve never thought of people in that way before, and I really don’t have plans to get into a relationship for a while. Like, all of the two guy friends I have feel more like family than anything, and all my gal friends are just friends cos.. well, I’m not interested in gals in that way.

Who needs to be in a relationship when you can just lie on your floor, crying by yourself?

There's this guy who I think likes me. I like him too. (Let's call him Jacob)

And one of his friends just messaged me asking if I like Jacob. I said yes, and I asked the friend why he was asking me that. And he said that Jacob told him to ask. 

So now, I have messaged Jacob, asking if this is true. 

And if it is...

I might be leaving this club soon :wub:

Edited by Elf

Daily reminder that there's a difference between "I'm totally cool with being single." and "I am single and it's hard for me to get out of this, so I'll cultivate being cool with it."

The former is natural, the latter is adaptive (and sometimes maladaptive).

So, my message to the aromantics out there: Keep doing what you're doing, it's totally cool and valid. Don't let society pressure you into dating if you don't want it.

So, my message to the people out there who have doubts about themselves: Single positivity is NOT the be-all-end-all of advice. There's nothing wrong with you for wanting to be in a relationship, and not everyone can be perfectly happy single. You will have regrets down the line if you don't try dating. So go date.

PSA over

Btw. Jacob. He said he didn't tell his friend to ask me...

But since I brought it up he was curious about my answer. And i told him that I did. And he didn't reject me outright. He said he'd like to talk about it face to face at school tommorow. So who knows...:wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

awwww my people!!

ok heres a question for you all:

you may be single, but is there someone you have feelings for currently??

Kindaa......

There's this friend who i'm pretty sure i like, i think it is possible they like me back but i'm not sure and i reaaalllllly don't want to hurt our friendship by asking. But if they do like me i wanna know. :unsure:

Just now, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Kindaa......

There's this friend who i'm pretty sure i like, i think it is possible they like me back but i'm not sure and i reaaalllllly don't want to hurt our friendship by asking. But if they do like me i wanna know. :unsure:

Bro that is literally how mine is lol.

• 2 weeks later...

So, awkward situation when you all of a sudden have a crush on your guy best friend.. then you get the nerve to tell him and he likes you back. Then he invites you over the next day an goes straight to holding hands and hugging.

*sighs*

Im not ready……..

Im a single Pringle nowwwwwww…………..

Spoiler

I’m still friends with the person. I just had to slow it down considering this is the closest thing to a relationship I’ve had. 

Spoiler

Before just recently, throughout my school life I had no desire to be in a relationship, then I had a crush on him. Now I don’t wanna be in a relationship til I graduate college…….

Edited by Maddie The Survivor

On 3/21/2022 at 3:29 PM, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

awwww my people!!

ok heres a question for you all:

you may be single, but is there someone you have feelings for currently??

Yup.  Talked about it, he doesn't feel the same right now, but I still have a significant crush that I will not mention to him, but it's very there and hard to ignore.  

So single, but would mingle.  With one person.  That's it.  So many people make me tired.  :P