Just now, Aes Sedai said:

I wish for impossibilities. For books, and for mental stability, though the two can never be with me at once. 

AHA! Majestic Ajvueoamvhwyoq, your wish is one of greatest grandeur and noble cause. Shall I hold your head in place while you read? Shall I hire a Royal Therapist? A Royal Beheader, perhaps? Possibly a Royal Book Buyer/Reader? Or should I get only the best of literature for you? How should I fulfill this wish of yours?

Just now, That1Cellist said:

AHA! Majestic Ajvueoamvhwyoq, your wish is one of greatest grandeur and noble cause. Shall I hold your head in place while you read? Shall I hire a Royal Therapist? A Royal Beheader, perhaps? Possibly a Royal Book Buyer/Reader? Or should I get only the best of literature for you? How should I fulfill this wish of yours?

Ah, but therein lies our faults, my good subject. If I knew the way to fulfill my wishes, then there would not be such confusion and pain; indeed, the wishes we have may very well never come to pass.

A Royal Beheader will do nicely. 

1 minute ago, Aes Sedai said:

Ah, but therein lies our faults, my good subject. If I knew the way to fulfill my wishes, then there would not be such confusion and pain; indeed, the wishes we have may very well never come to pass.

A Royal Beheader will do nicely. 

Oh! How violent is our leader! If it is thy wish, I will call upon a royal beheader. But, please do not leave us oh great one! The kingdom would be in a state of great despair!

2 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Oh! How violent is our leader! If it is thy wish, I will call upon a royal beheader. But, please do not leave us oh great one! The kingdom would be in a state of great despair!

Fear not, the beheader is not for me. It simply seems a...beneficial thing to have around. Assassins, beheaders, and warriors...ah, but I stray. I shall keep the kingdom free of despair so long as I am living.

Woah woah woah no way y'all are following a different royal leader in my thread

I mean

ahem

Hark! What beholdest I here? Surely not an uprising among my royal subjects, wherein they be committing treason?

Edited by DramaQueen

6 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Fear not, the beheader is not for me. It simply seems a...beneficial thing to have around. Assassins, beheaders, and warriors...ah, but I stray. I shall keep the kingdom free of despair so long as I am living.

5 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Woah woah woah no way y'all are following a different royal leader in my thread

I mean

ahem

Hark! What beholdest I here? Surely not an uprising among my royal subjects, wherein they be committing treason?

Queen Ajvueoamvhwyoq, from whence cometh this... being? Could she be the rightful ruler? Have I been deceived by an impostor? Was your desire for a beheader a scheme to obtain the head of our true leader? Oh, what shall I do?

Edited by That1Cellist

9 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Queen Ajvueoamvhwyoq is our mistress, fair lady. Though you do have a lovely point, she is our master, and her wish is our command.

Were it not for me, thou wouldst not have this safe haven to retreat to, away from those who hath found true love. Were it not for me, the words thou speakest now may never have come to be. Were it not for me, thou may not have found thy precious mistress.

9 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Queen Ajvueoamvhwyoq, from whence cometh this... being? Could she be the rightful ruler? Have I been deceived by an impostor? Was your desire for a beheader a scheme to obtain the head of our true leader? Oh, what shall I do?

I hath been here from the time this haven was founded, for, behold, I was the one who didst form it. I hath been here since before the time that the one you now call Queen was brought into this world.

Edited by DramaQueen
"this world" as in the Shard

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

I hath been here from the time this haven was founded, for, behold, I was the one who didst form it. I hath been here since before the time that the one you now call Queen was brought into this world.

How mayest I trust in thy words, newcomer? Thy boldness is confusing to me in this matter, as it speaks truth to my mind. How canst this be? Tell me that I may believe these words you speak.

Just now, That1Cellist said:

How mayest I trust in thy words, newcomer? Thy boldness is confusing to me in this matter, as it speaks truth to my mind. How canst this be? Tell me that I may believe these words you speak.

Behold, and I shall show you my first wise words upon consecrating this land:

On 9/10/2020 at 1:57 PM, DramaQueen said:

Yep. I'll mostly just post whatever single memes I find, because they're funny.

Reveal hidden contents

Twas nearly two and a half years ago when I bravely stepped into previously uncharted territory, and my grateful subjects took my offerings with willing hearts and open arms. Though it appears those days are gone, I have still sworn to protect those seeking shelter within my lands, and this is what I receive in return.

3 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Twas nearly two and a half years ago when I bravely stepped into previously uncharted territory, and my grateful subjects took my offerings with willing hearts and open arms. Though it appears those days are gone, I have still sworn to protect those seeking shelter within my lands, and this is what I receive in return.

My apologies, oh great one. But if I defer to thee, what does my allegiance mean? I have trusted all my life in this other royalty. If I were to swear to thee, what would it mean? And one more thing. What is the purpose of this haven of yours? Why do we exist here?

Oh, what doth this be? A pretender to my throne? She is a wise queen, it is true, but I am Empress. Yet, while she sits here pretending, I have been occupied running my empire. Why must you listen to the follies of this mortal?