1 hour ago, That1Cellist said:

My apologies, oh great one. But if I defer to thee, what does my allegiance mean? I have trusted all my life in this other royalty. If I were to swear to thee, what would it mean? And one more thing. What is the purpose of this haven of yours? Why do we exist here?

Tis a place to be safe from the follies of man, a shared haven of like-minded and like-hearted people, where we focus on putting ourselves before others. A ruler such as supposed "Queen" Ajvueoamvhwyoq, who asks thee to provide for her wishes rather than focusing on thyself hath no place in this haven, and I refuse to let my refuge fall to ruins in the hands of one such as she.

1 hour ago, Aes Sedai said:

Oh, what doth this be? A pretender to my throne? She is a wise queen, it is true, but I am Empress. Yet, while she sits here pretending, I have been occupied running my empire. Why must you listen to the follies of this mortal?

There be no room for an Empress within this monarchy of my creation. Thy rule began mere hours ago, while I hath been providing from the background, seeking no glory as thou hath, for years longer than thou hast been here.

Edited by DramaQueen

6 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Tis a place to be safe from the follies of man, a shared haven of like-minded and like-hearted people, where we focus on putting ourselves before others. A ruler such as supposed "Queen" Ajvueoamvhwyoq, who asks thee to provide for her wishes rather than focusing on thyself hath no place in this haven, and I refuse to let my refuge fall to ruins in the hands of one such as she.

There be no room for an Empress within this monarchy of my creation. Thy rule began mere hours ago, while I hath been providing from the background, seeking no glory, for years longer than you have even been here.

But, yea, your name is not as fancy as our queen Ajvueoamvhwyoq. Her name is beyond compare.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

But, yea, your name is not as fancy as our queen Ajvueoamvhwyoq. Her name is beyond compare.

A fancy name tis naught but a sign of vanity and seeking for glory, something I try to avoid within my role as Queen.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

Ah, but a true empress must show herself as supreme. Thus it requires an amazing name.

The purpose of this thread is that no one is truly supreme. All that I am here for is to keep things running smoothly and to step in when something such as this arises. If you wish for a so-called "supreme" leader, you may go somewhere other than my haven.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

The purpose of this thread is that no one is truly supreme. All that I am here for is to keep things running smoothly and to step in when something such as this arises. If you wish for a so-called "supreme" leader, you may go somewhere other than my haven.

It's too late for that. We have many here who wish for a supreme being.

Do we, though? It seems that thou art the only one still standing up for your supposed "supreme being." I would also like to remind thee that I have the power to hide this thread if its purpose becomes tainted. I do not wish to take such drastic measures, but I will, should it become necessary.

29 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

There be no room for an Empress within this monarchy of my creation. Thy rule began mere hours ago, while I hath been providing from the background, seeking no glory as thou hath, for years longer than thou hast been here.

Ah, but thou forgetest, “Queen”.  I never requested this position that I have been tasked with. Indeed, all I requested was a name. When promised wishes, I sang the beginning into the woods. These did not notice, but canst thou truly find fault in such a thing? My aims were low, my reign, an accident. But this kingdom requires protection, and so I shall give it.

40 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Ah, but thou forgetest, “Queen”.  I never requested this position that I have been tasked with. Indeed, all I requested was a name. When promised wishes, I sang the beginning into the woods. These did not notice, but canst thou truly find fault in such a thing? My aims were low, my reign, an accident. But this kingdom requires protection, and so I shall give it.

And yet you refuse the relinquish the power you hath recieved. The power, it seems, has caused a darkness to take root in thy soul.

1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

Do we, though? It seems that thou art the only one still standing up for your supposed "supreme being." I would also like to remind thee that I have the power to hide this thread if its purpose becomes tainted. I do not wish to take such drastic measures, but I will, should it become necessary.

I said not that she was our supreme being, only that there are many desiring such a thing. If thou dost hide the thread, that creates room for a new one! Then the purpose could change. is that what thou desirest?

19 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

And yet you refuse the relinquish the power you hath recieved. The power, it seems, has caused a darkness to take root in thy soul.

Far greater darkness hath befallen others from better circumstances.

1 hour ago, Aes Sedai said:

What protection doth it require that I am not capable of giving? Thou mayest not see the good I hath given, but it is there, and I do not wish to accept praise or worship from others for it. Thy reign may have been an accident, but still thou acceptedst the power, and, as Shallan Stormblessed well stated, thy refusal to relinquish the power tis a bad sign.

We are Single Pringles, Not Ready To Mingle, as we focus on taking care of ourselves before turning to another to worship and provide for. Those who were so willing to fall at thy feet and offer wishes were weak, but thou...thou didst not even remain true to the proper lyrics of the song you meant to quote.

Thou didst say "I wish…more than life…more than anything…more than the moon…I wish…"

Any true drama queen would know that the true lyrics to Prologue: Into The Woods are:

I wish

More than anything

More than life

More than jewels

I was initially willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, for 'twas naught but a minor mistake, but thou hast proven that thou art not worthy of even that.

It hath been two and a half years since my reign began. Two and a half years of peace. I hath been given no glory, and I would not accept it, were it offered to me. I am but a humble servant of my subjects. I aim to put myself first in my own life, as I encourage my subjects to do, but beyond that, keeping the peace is my priority. This kingdom requires no protection from one who would accept my subjects' worship.

48 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I said not that she was our supreme being, only that there are many desiring such a thing. If thou dost hide the thread, that creates room for a new one! Then the purpose could change. is that what thou desirest?

If thou decidest to create a new thread, any harms that may befall upon thee would be on your heads. It is no concern of mine if thy own mistakes harm thee within thy own realm. However, as this is my realm, it is my responsibility to protect it.

However, if I lose those I aim to protect, I shall not stand in their way.

I would prefer this thread remain open, and if thou wouldst prefer, thou mayst begin a new thread, away from here, where thou wouldst not need abstain from electing to put one above the many. But as thou art here, thou wilt abide by the purpose in place.

Edited by DramaQueen

Very well. I never wished to be queen, and if you think that you will successfully lead, then I humbly submit to your power. All I have ever requested was a name, and I shall be content with being simply Ajvueoamvhwyoq.