1 minute ago, Aes Sedai said:

NO SIX OF CROWS DESERVES BETTER THAN A TBR LIST! SIX OF CROWS DESERVES FOR YOU TO DROP EVERYTHING ELSE AND READ!

(it doesn't. tbr is fine.)

It's a pretty good book, but it's not the bEsT bOoK eVeR wRiTtEn. It's not better than Brandon Sanderson's books.

You probably are right

But that opinion can be subjective 

I personally like Bardugo's characters and writing more than Sanderson 

But thats because i like poetic writing and dark antiheroes 

So to Witless I would say 

Its an amazing book and my second favourite book in the entire universe (first is The Secret History by Donna Tartt) but you should keep in mind that its the second book series in a universe called the Grishaverse (like the cosmere) and you might not understand some foundational things unless you read the first series, Shadow and Bone. 

And you might want to search up the trigger warnings for it as it is classified as dark fantasy

1 hour ago, Aes Sedai said:

Fiiiine you’re probably right, there are better books.

But to be fair, most tbr piles are a few millennium long. No book deserves that kind of wait.

It's not going in the distant nether reaches of my tbr list, upper fifty for sure. 

20 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

*confused about how we got here*

I am content with where I am as a single pringle

Being a single pringle is da best!

(And also annoying when your friends try to ship you with people agh!)

11 minutes ago, Lord Gregorio said:

I've never been "shipped" with someone else. Though I'm okay with that...for like 2 1/2 years.

This is what happens when you are in a relatively large friendship group of solely females that a few, in their free time, curate albums of supposedly attractive men (It's really scary)

10 minutes ago, Telrao said:

This is what happens when you are in a relatively large friendship group of solely females that a few, in their free time, curate albums of supposedly attractive men (It's really scary)

:lol: Sounds scary. I'm no longer in a friend group, and none of my friends in high school were like that. Big brain moves. ;)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Totally joking don't lose all your friends.

Edited by Lord Gregorio

1 hour ago, Lord Gregorio said:

I've never been "shipped" with someone else. Though I'm okay with that...for like 2 1/2 years.

Once a friend shipped my other friend with my crush. It was sad but kinda funny. Also the friend my crush was shipped with regularly says, "down with romance!"

7 hours ago, Aes Sedai said:

NO SIX OF CROWS DESERVES BETTER THAN A TBR LIST! SIX OF CROWS DESERVES FOR YOU TO DROP EVERYTHING ELSE AND READ!

AGREED.

7 hours ago, Elf said:

You probably are right

But that opinion can be subjective 

I personally like Bardugo's characters and writing more than Sanderson 

But thats because i like poetic writing and dark antiheroes 

So to Witless I would say 

Its an amazing book and my second favourite book in the entire universe (first is The Secret History by Donna Tartt) but you should keep in mind that its the second book series in a universe called the Grishaverse (like the cosmere) and you might not understand some foundational things unless you read the first series, Shadow and Bone. 

And you might want to search up the trigger warnings for it as it is classified as dark fantasy

Leigh Bardugo is such a good author. Probably my second favorite.

6 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

NO! STORMLIGHT is BETTEr! Six Of Crows was good though, but I got busy and only got to the boat thingie, to be obscure.

This is true.

2 hours ago, Telrao said:

Being a single pringle is da best!

(And also annoying when your friends try to ship you with people agh!)

I keep on being shipped with my friend and it sucks. 

6 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

I don't Bookwyrm already thinks I'm reading too many things at once.... Plus show choir and band stuff takes up time....

Silly band and chior humans. Nobody cares about the orchestra except maybe me. Like, at all.

Wait, what's that? You guys have actual seating audition music? AND actual warmups? That's crazy! Who would have thought an ensemble could make use of those?

Apologies for the sarcasm.