*enters thread*

*reads through the past two pages*

*is extremely confused*

Okay..... cool. Nice.

And so doth the empires rise and fall, being like the waves that crasheth upon the sea shore. They roar and fall with great power, but do fadeth into the wind, defeated by yon passage of time.

• 2 weeks later...

Sooooo.....

My mom keeps pestering me if I'm going to have a date for prom (which is in like two weeks) and there is a girl I want to ask, but idk if she would be interested in me, if she would say yes, and how I would even stormin' go about asking her.

Some advice would be greatly appreciated lol.

OoooOOoOOOoOOOOOoooOoOoooohhhhh...

In my experience as a girl, most girls would rather be asked by someone they aren't interested in than by no one at all, and we femalens also have very odd ways of showing affection. I have friends who avoid their crushes like Kaladin avoids chouta. Make sure you seem genuine, and the more thought you put into something generally the happier she'll be. 

Good luck!

On 3/8/2023 at 6:27 PM, cheeseman said:

Sooooo.....

My mom keeps pestering me if I'm going to have a date for prom (which is in like two weeks) and there is a girl I want to ask, but idk if she would be interested in me, if she would say yes, and how I would even stormin' go about asking her.

Some advice would be greatly appreciated lol.

Might I direct you to this thread? Make sure to ping Dr. Calano when you get there! :P

• 1 month later...

You the know the best way to annoy non-single-pringle friends?

Show them the studio c aww yeah video (look it up), then go "awww yeah" every time they try to kiss or do something romantic. 

1 hour ago, Ranryu said:

Show them the studio c aww yeah video (look it up), then go "awww yeah" every time they try to kiss or do something romantic. 

Lol, yes

1 hour ago, Ranryu said:

I swear by the forgotten gods if y'all do this to me ..... I mean oh yeah that's hilarious!

(Sarcasm aside please do this to someone, I don't care if it's me or not but I need to know how this goes)

10 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

I swear by the forgotten gods if y'all do this to me ..... I mean oh yeah that's hilarious!

(Sarcasm aside please do this to someone, I don't care if it's me or not but I need to know how this goes)

They laugh and turn red and then kiss/snuggle.

we’ve tested it on multiple couples 

5 hours ago, Ranryu said:

IS THAT WHY YOU DID THAT THIS MORNING???

3 hours ago, Ranryu said:

They laugh and turn red and then kiss/snuggle.

we’ve tested it on multiple couples 

*cough cough* even if they aren't official *cough cough*

Edited by shortcake