Neon Reads The Wheel of Time

aneonfoxtribute

3 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

Holy fishes dude. I’m glad you at least enjoyed it, it was probably my least favorite book in the whole series. I quite enjoyed knife of dreams (idk if that one is part of the official slog, but of those middle ish ones it was my favorite).

Lol, different people, different tastes ig.

The reason I love Winter's Heart is because of the climax. It gave me chills that were only matched by (spoilers through Towers of Midnight)

Spoiler

Rand having his Moment on Dragonmount in The Gathering Storm and him mopping the floor at the Battle of Maradon in Towers of Midnight.
Holy. Crap.
Goosebumps all over.

Spoiler

The Last Battle is just a whole other level of anime boss-fight awesome. There were parts while listening to the audiobook that I could hardly move and my adrenaline was through the roof.
Well, maybe not as through the roof as the time I stabbed someone, but that's a different story.:ph34r:

Yeah I loved Winter's Heart, but the last three books are just... God, they're awesome.

Ok umm maybe…maybe don’t stab people?? Or do I guess? 

(also spoilers through ToM)

Spoiler

Ok yeah, Rand’s moment there…yeah that was one of the best moments in the whole series, hands down. And yeah the last battle, that whole thing…like we finally get to see Mat be awesome, and all the things are happening at once…it’s beautiful. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, aneonfoxtribute said:

The powerscaling in this series is nuts lmao

Every time I hear "She's even stronger in the power than X", it feels like it gets less meaning lmao

When literally every character is a prodigy in the Power

Everyone is weak compared to my boy Rand.

12 minutes ago, aneonfoxtribute said:

Lmao Rand just gave Elayne the Seanchan

Wdym by this?

4 hours ago, aneonfoxtribute said:

We have now finally met the Daughter of the Nine Moons, the final love interest for our main characters to be introduced. And the next chapter is a Mat chapter FINALLY! I needed this two books ago dammit

yea a whole book of no Mat was painful. He gets some fun things to do in the near future.