The Person Below Me

Yeah, i was watching some of my little cousins and one did something pretty bad that he was old enough to know not to do. I yelled him (which i now recognize as an unhelpful way of dealing with things) and he cried and i felt bad but all's good now.

TPBM is vegetarian.

Yep! I used to all the time, cause i'm homeschooled and my dad would take our family on work trips with him a lot, but not so much, since, you know, the 'rona... btw, a note on burgers: impossible/beyond burgers are both delicious meatless alternatives, they taste very, very close to the real thing and are heckin' delicious. Lol sorry to be annoying just had to mention it.

TPBM has read somthing by Jane Austin.

On 10/18/2021 at 8:18 AM, #1_Taln_Fan said:

Nope! I will be soon though.

(don’t wanna get into a vegetarian argument, but I’d also have to give up Chick-fil-A)

TPBM lives in America

Idk if you mean the us or the American continent, but basically yes.

TPBM is queer (lgbtq+)

Not even headcanon just wishful thinking. But imagine if Era 4 featured every major protagonist. Elend fighting side by side with Renarin. Nale having to decide if Shai is a terrible person because she's a thief. Absolutely everyone recognizing Hoid. But sadly, some die during their own stories, some will die regardless because the timeline is measured in centuries.

TPBM speaks/writes in more than one language. 

13 hours ago, Doomstick said:

mi toki e toki pona lili

TBPM wants to learn toki pona

Yes I do, and I’m honestly really surprised there’s somone who knows about conlangs on here! (Other than Esperanto, that is)

TPBM likes waffles, French toast, and/or pancakes

Edited by ashwastaken

5 hours ago, ashwastaken said:

Yes I do, and I’m honestly really surprised there’s somone who knows about conlangs on here! (Other than Esperanto, that is)

TPBM likes waffles, French toast, and/or pancakes

Should I start a thread I SG,C&G?

I have no dog 

tpbm has defenestrated

Edited by Doomstick

2 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

That is one rare chance, it requires strength, skill, and is likely illegal. Still waiting for the stars to align. 

TPBM knows the pain of being hungry at 3am.

I sincerely wish I didn’t ;p

TPBM knows that moment when you open the microwave with a second remaining so it doesn’t start beeping-

YES. I DO. VERY WELL. Alternatively, my siblings play a game where the floor is lava until someone uses the microwave, but lately they haven't been wanting to play it, so they wait until the very last second right before the microwave beeps and then say "imnotplaying" really fast so the other sibling has to play, but they don't. It's kinda hilarious.

TBPM picked up their device to do something other than the shard and have now somehow been on here for a stupid long time and they are not even sure how they got here because they were trying to open up their gmail app ???

18 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

YES. I DO. VERY WELL. Alternatively, my siblings play a game where the floor is lava until someone uses the microwave, but lately they haven't been wanting to play it, so they wait until the very last second right before the microwave beeps and then say "imnotplaying" really fast so the other sibling has to play, but they don't. It's kinda hilarious.

TBPM picked up their device to do something other than the shard and have now somehow been on here for a stupid long time and they are not even sure how they got here because they were trying to open up their gmail app ???

Well, I mean, yeah, my situation is kinda similar, I just got on somehow during school and now I can't leave.

TPBM has to get books taken away during school because they read when they are supposed to be doing work.

The boldest I've gotten was blatantly putting WoR on my desk, reading when I could. Not the only book I've pulled out in class but one of the few physical ones and certainly the biggest. Not one teacher seemed to mind.

TPBM has played a video game in class. 

• 2 weeks later...

I mean, whenever I'm about to start I just feel lazy and don't want to, but once I do I enjoy getting tired and that burning sensation you get. So uh, yes and no? 

TPBM contradicts themselves on occasion. 

Edited by Eluvianii