The Person Below Me

No I do not. Imma stick with Earth for now.

The person below me would like living on the ISS for a few months, boringness and large amounts of exercise and constant fear of dying included.

54 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Oh, yeah, I noticed that during that day. Not a Christian, though, so I didn't really think much of it.

how does Christianity have anything to do with that silly superstition of Friday the 13th?

7 minutes ago, Sequence said:

No I do not. Imma stick with Earth for now.

The person below me would like living on the ISS for a few months, boringness and large amounts of exercise and constant fear of dying included.

Sure, Especially if I had internet.

TPBM wants to go to the moon

19 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

how does Christianity have anything to do with that silly superstition of Friday the 13th?

Jews don't have anything against 13, plenty for it. Also, different dating system: in our months, it was the twelfth. If you'll look at Wikipedia, it recounts some Christian origins to the superstition, though it's not the only source sited there. I just want to mention that I think many things in western culture come from Christianity, whether you know and acknowledge that or not. I may be wrong, though

And it would be nice, I guess. I'm not completely sure. Probably will happen before the Mars thing, but this is more of my brother's dream, and he prefers Mars over the Moon.

TPBM notices random mentions of ancient gods in their day to day speech.

18 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Jews don't have anything against 13, plenty for it. Also, different dating system: in our months, it was the twelfth. If you'll look at Wikipedia, it recounts some Christian origins to the superstition, though it's not the only source sited there. I just want to mention that I think many things in western culture come from Christianity, whether you know and acknowledge that or not. I may be wrong, though

And it would be nice, I guess. I'm not completely sure. Probably will happen before the Mars thing, but this is more of my brother's dream, and he prefers Mars over the Moon.

TPBM notices random mentions of ancient gods in their day to day speech.

I just thought it was a dumb superstition, like many superstitions. I believe the western culture-Christianity connection, though.

I do not notice any mentions of ancient gods in my day to day speech.

TPBM is confused by humans regularly

No, not really. I mean, some of them are weird, and apparently intersect with TLT? And then there's the Alleyverse, which is a perfectly normal thing to be afraid of, but most of them are fine, I think. I joined a few, most of which died. Hopefully won't happen to these new RPs I've joined!

TPBM has a favorite fantasy creatures that isn't a dragon, a wyvern or anything similar.