The Person Below Me

No, I actually don't. I get excited about getting notifications only to learn a forum game I participate in has a few more pages added to it.

Now, I do overreact a tad. Forum games are fun, sometimes. It's just that lately, I prefer more interesting discussions.

TPBM has read all the books of the Animorphs main series.

Well... Seeing to the fact you served my purpose, I don't think so, actually! Ha ha!

32 minutes ago, Thornlight said:

Absolutely not, but my brother did! (wink wink ;))

TPBM is Trutharchivist

Also, I just now realized I technically didn't read all 54; some seemed less than interesting.

TPBM is confused by the last three comments.

Well... Did you hear about Animorphs? The series I just mentioned? Yeah.

I actually wonder, does SA count for a ten book series? Or do all the books have to be out?

Anyway...

29 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I did read the first book of animorphs but I couldn't find the next book.

You can find them on the internet for free! Here's a link. It's completely legal.

Edit: in the case someone is still confused: Michborn and Thornlight are my sisters. That just was a fine example of siblings being siblings.

TPBM has one of their favorite books been fully confirmed to be adapted (Mistborn doesn't count, Brandon didn't say on which book they were talking about adapting).

Edited by Trutharchivist

If you mean upcoming adaptions, the Percy Jackson series is confirmed and filming. I'm cautiously excited. If you include ones that have already been adapted, Good Omens is amazing and one of my favourite TV shows.

TPBM had been reprimanded for making a joke in bad taste.