The Person Below Me

One book, or the entire series? 

I read each book in less than a week, except RoW because school had restarted. But I read other things between the SA books (including the rest of the Cosmere), so it actually took me about 3 months. 

TPBM has, somewhere in a corner of their head, a story they would like to write one day, but never came around to actually write.

no, sadly but I do have a strange assortment of other bits and bobs. Such as ink refills from my calligraphy pen (that I cannot use properly btw) random paperclips is various states of being unfolded (from my attempts at trying to learn to pick a lock) many backings from pins from my pin collection. A rainbow garbage can filled with pens. My notebook, cough drops, an unfunctional speaker, a ceramic frog with wings that a made for school in arts class two years ago, a mini safe, a calendar that is on the wrong month, a little bottle filled with water, gold flakes and dirt that I panned and a mini pillow that I sewed ( I can’t sew btw so it is super ugly.)

TPBM has at some point in their life crossed the equator

Edited by Cinnamon
Grammar error (there are probably mor that I missed)