The Person Below Me

3 minutes ago, RaeTheRaven said:

I came here to have a good time and I honestly feel so attacked rn *cries in raven*

Oh no I'm so sorry! As long as you can prove to me that you are not a government drone, you're cool. The fact that most birds are government drones is why I hate them, as the government betrayed me by assassinating the president who was my grandma's grandchild's babysitter's dog's water bowl. As long as you're not a government drone, we can be friends :P.

Just now, RaeTheRaven said:

TPBM ate a chicken. 

I have eaten pieces of a chicken before, yes.

The person below me is a government drone.

4 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Oh no I'm so sorry! As long as you can prove to me that you are not a government drone, you're cool. The fact that most birds are government drones is why I hate them, as the government betrayed me by assassinating the president who was my grandma's grandchild's babysitter's dog's water bowl. As long as you're not a government drone, we can be friends :P.

I have eaten pieces of a chicken before, yes.

The person below me is a government drone.

I super secret swear that I'm not a government drone. I'm a fully independent drone with no affiliation whatsoever. 

No, I'm an independent drone. 

TPBM is still grieving that water bowl. 

8 hours ago, RaeTheRaven said:

I super secret swear that I'm not a government drone. I'm a fully independent drone with no affiliation whatsoever. 

No, I'm an independent drone. 

TPBM is still grieving that water bowl. 

i have no idea what that means, so..... yes.

TPBM has woken up in the middle night and had a panic attack because they were absolutely certain their arm was broken but it turned out it was just entirely numb cause they slept in a way that cut off circulation.

56 minutes ago, Odiumiumium said:

I...wish you good luck? Most panic I've ever experienced upon waking up was realizing I slept too late.

ahahah thank you, i thought it must not be a unique experience cause it's happened to me like 4 times, but.... i guess i need to start sleeping differently or something ;-;

and yeah, i do like broccoli, as long as it's cooked right. no raw. burnt broccoli with lots of sauce is my favorite :D

TPBM likes The Magnus Archives!!!

Spoiler

if not pls go check it out it's really good

1 minute ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

as long as it's cooked right. no raw. burnt broccoli with lots of sauce is my favorite :D

YES EXACTLY! PEOPLE EATING RAW BROCCOLI HAVE NEVER TASTED TRUE BROCCOLI! THEY ARE WRONG!

Ahem, um no I have not read the Magnus Archives. Apologies, fellow broccoli lover.

TPBM likes to answer ridiculous questions with approximations and lots of laughter.