The Person Below Me

I like tomatoes! My dad doesn’t so he gives ‘em to me or my brother.

TPBM likes History

My responses to old questions:

Do I like math? Yup! I do now! Geometry is somehow super easy for me to understand, so I have a 99 in it (my highest grade this year I think)

Do I like Sushi? YES! I’ve even made some, though it wasn’t the kind with raw fish (my mom wouldn’t have eaten if that was the case)

Nice! I’m taking APUSH next year

I don’t wear glasses, but if I did, I would wear glasses, contact lenses scare me (one of my friends went to sleep with them in and woke up with one above her eye, and I’m so forgetful that I would do the same every day)

TPBM likes Science (yea I’m gonna go through all the core subjects then move on to fine arts)

1 minute ago, The Stormfather said:

I don't have either, although a monocle would actually be helpful to me, since one of my eyes = bad.

TPBM has not read Warriors. (Read it! Now! Doesn't matter that it's over 100 books!

No, I have not.

TPBM forgets homework exists.

2 minutes ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

I don’t wear glasses, but if I did, I would wear glasses, contact lenses scare me (one of my friends went to sleep with them in and woke up with one above her eye, and I’m so forgetful that I would do the same every day)

TPBM likes Science (yea I’m gonna go through all the core subjects then move on to fine arts)

2 minutes ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Oh yes! I’m currently waiting for a microscope to come that isn’t $25

3 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

TPBM has not read Warriors. (Read it! Now! Doesn't matter that it's over 100 books!

I have read warriors (sorry I missed this)

2 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

TPBM forgets homework exists.

All the rusting time

TPBM likes English (the class)

I do like English! Right now, at least. Last period we spent the entire time ranting and debating about things that are wrong with our school->community->state->country. Big list. Took up the whole period. Lots of fun though!

TPBM likes the art classes their school offers!

2 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

I do like English! Right now, at least. Last period we spent the entire time ranting and debating about things that are wrong with our school->community->state->country. Big list. Took up the whole period. Lots of fun though!

TPBM likes the art classes their school offers!

I love debating what’s wrong with my school in english!

I haven’t taken them yet, although it depends on what the counselors give me for my schedule next year.

TPBM likes athletics/PE/gym (not only at school)