Crystellation

Condensation

Not any more than usual, it's just that it seems like a lot of people against the humans because they're all congregating here. You could join in the Forest settlement, I think Guard is there with Kuno. I'll summon you when it's a good spot, is that all right?

As the person walked around, Chorale tried to meet their eyes.

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

"Don't loosen her restraints." Kade let out a soft growl.

"I'm not, calm down. I'm only looking at them." 

Just now, Condensation said:

As the person walked around, Chorale tried to meet their eyes.

Chorale's and Krait's eyes meet and Krait winks. She then walks over and sits down next to Kade. "Has she caused any trouble so far?"

9 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kade ignored her. Purring softly.

Krait transforms into a Viper and bites Kade. Once, twice, three times, just to make sure he falls asleep. 

Transforming back into a human she hurries over to Chorale and begins to pick the various locks binding her. 

@Condensation

Edited by Experience

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

I love these mind games. ^_^

I know, right? I love making it hard for my RP characters.

Although, Chorale did help me during swim team today. I swam like I was her(It's not hard, I already think like her when I'm on this) and it was easier.

20 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"What? I mean, I'm all for sowing chaos among the Amal, but couldn't you have just asked me?"

I actually did mean to write sewing there. 

"That wouldn't have been as affective. Now when your brother returns to find you gone and Kade asleep, that forces him to either kick out/kill Kade, or keep him and give the message that there's no punishment for failure." The last lock falls open and Krait turns and walks to the door.

@Condensation

Edited by Experience

*Effective

Really? I wasn't aware of that use of sewing. How were you trying to use it?

Chorale walks after Krait, still confused, but beginning to understand. "You endangered my life for your own purposes. I would be offended, but I would have done the same thing. And now I assume your plans for me are done, since you told me?"

Edited by Condensation

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Chorale walks after Krait, still confused, but beginning to understand. "You endangered my life for your own purposes. I would be offended, but I would have done the same thing. And now, I assume your plans for me are done since you told me?"

It's for an idea I have for something later on. Not sure if it will ever happen though.

"Yes, this part is now finished, though I will never be done until the whole Amal are destroyed." Krait opens the door and starts to push the rocks and branches aside.

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

"Yes, this part is now finished, though I will never be done until the whole Amal are destroyed." Krait opens the door and starts to push the rocks and branches aside.

Should Aerith be right outside the door and they just stare at each other real awkward for, like, ten seconds?