Crystellation

Condensation

1 hour ago, Enter a username said:

The figure above called down to everyone. "I always try to carry crystals of every color. I'd toss some down to you, but I'm worried about their integrity. Is this something I should be worried about?"

1. I don't know if the 'figure above' would have been able to hear any of that, Chorale was trying to keep Kade from hearing, 2. What do you mean, integrity?, and 3. No, they wouldn't be able to use it, everyone on the world is descended from the original people who were there. There's actually a really fascinating story for the beginning of the world.

"I don't know why, but maybe you would."

Edited by Condensation

9 hours ago, Enter a username said:

The figure above called down to everyone. "I always try to carry crystals of every color. I'd toss some down to you, but I'm worried about their integrity. Is this something I should be worried about?"

"Give them to Chorale and I'll kill her!" A lot of the calm was gone from his voice. Everything was falling apart. He needed this, he needed to do it for Tiira.

@Condensation @Vapor @Experience @Channelknight Fadran

2 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

"Give them to Chorale and I'll kill her!" A lot of the calm was gone from his voice. Everything was falling apart. He needed this, he needed to do it for Tiira.

@Condensation @Vapor @Experience @Channelknight Fadran

2 hours ago, Experience said:

Because of the lack of air, Krait passes out.

@Condensation @Vapor @I Am A Fish @Channelknight Fadran

"LET THEM GO!" Aerith demanded. "We'll find a compromise without all this violence."

32 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"LET THEM GO!" Aerith demanded. "We'll find a compromise without all this violence."

"Tell that to Tiira!"

Kade prepared to kill...

Edited by I Am A Fish
It's Kade not Kace... (I can be an idiot sometimes)

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aerith grabbed a dagger from his bootstrap, then lit the blade aflame and stabbed it at Kade.

Kade roared, as the dagger slammed into his shoulder. The one upside was that it cauterized the wound.

He lifted himself up, then slammed his claws into Aerith's chest.

Just now, I Am A Fish said:

Kade roared, as the dagger slammed into his shoulder. The one upside was that it cauterized the wound.

He lifted himself up, then slammed his claws into Aerith's chest.

The fire's not quite hot enough to do that, but eh.

Aerith yells. His armor absorbed a healthy portion of the impact, but the claws still pierced his sternum. He rolls away from Kade, getting to his feet while hurling a fireball to keep the leopard away. He flips his dagger in hand, setting his gauntlet alight.

Kade leaped up, over Aerith, then turned and slammed into his back, and smashed his face into the earth.

@Condensation @Channelknight Fadran

How long after eating them, do you have the effects of crystals? Also, when will Concerto get back?

Edited by I Am A Fish
Many questions

12 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kade leaped up, over Aerith, then turned and slammed into his back, and smashed his face into the earth.

@Condensation @Channelknight Fadran

Aerith cried out--a sound muffled by the stone floor--and rolled over, jabbing upwards with his knife to fend off Kade. He backed away from the leopard, holding his knife out at an arm's length.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aerith cried out--a sound muffled by the stone floor--and rolled over, jabbing upwards with his knife to fend off Kade. He backed away from the leopard, holding his knife out at an arm's length.

"Leave here now. I have no quarrel with you."

Kade crouched, preparing to launch a killing blow.

Just now, I Am A Fish said:

"Leave here now. I have no quarrel with you."

Kade crouched, preparing to launch a killing blow.

Aerith struggles to his feet, blood seeping from his head.

"You're not killing that kid, and you're not killing me."

Drawing upon the whole of his red crystal, he summoned a massive fireball and blasted it at Kade.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aerith struggles to his feet, blood seeping from his head.

"You're not killing that kid, and you're not killing me."

Drawing upon the whole of his red crystal, he summoned a massive fireball and blasted it at Kade.

Time seemed to slow around Kade. He could stop here, there wasn't much on Crystell he was attached to. 

Maybe he should let go...

And see Tiira again...

That would be nice...

No.

Kade rolled to the side, and charged. He had one thing left to do.

It was time for revenge. 

Just now, Enter a username said:

Another harpoon dropped, this time hitting Kade in the back.

Your character is on a cliff far away from them, Kade is moving at 30 miles an hour, and you manage to hit him with a HARPOON?

Also if this is a harpoon it's going to be fatal. Deep back wounds are nearly always fatal, and harpoon wounds are always deep.

8 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Also if this is a harpoon it's going to be fatal. Deep back wounds are nearly always fatal, and harpoon wounds are always deep.

The key word here being nearly. It could have gone, maybe, in between the intestines. 

Edited by Enter a username