Crystellation

Condensation

6 minutes ago, Experience said:

"Well, after we get out of earshot of the four eavesdroppers in the crowd, maybe we can talk a little more."

The man adopted a smirk.

"You're quite observant. What do you say Catorphia?"

Catorphia stands there, watching seemingly everything at once, and not responding to the question. The man addresses Krait again.

"She doesn't like to talk as much in public, let me tell you though, she's quite hard to shut up when we're in a more selective company. Did you have a place in mind my new friend?"

Edited by TheWard'sGuard

17 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

The man adopted a smirk.

"You're quite observant. What do you say Catorphia?"

Catorphia stands there, watching seemingly everything at once, and not responding to the question. The man addresses Krait again.

"She doesn't like to talk as much in public, let me tell you though, she's quite hard to shut up when we're in a more selective company. Did you have a place in mind my new friend?"

"Not any that you can enter. I will let you decide."

Just now, Experience said:

"Not any that you can enter. I will let you decide."

The man nodded to himself.

"If you say so my friend. I am interested in talking with you in more selective company. I believe that we can be useful to each other.  I can think of a place that we can meet in private if you want, or we can go separate ways. I am open to talking more with you, but the choice is ultimately yours."

2 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

The man nodded to himself.

"If you say so my friend. I am interested in talking with you in more selective company. I believe that we can be useful to each other.  I can think of a place that we can meet in private if you want, or we can go separate ways. I am open to talking more with you, but the choice is ultimately yours."

"I feel that we need to talk at least a little longer. Go where you want, and make sure to lose any tails you gain. I will be able to follow."

7 minutes ago, Experience said:

"I feel that we need to talk at least a little longer. Go where you want, and make sure to lose any tails you gain. I will be able to follow."

The man looked towards Catorphia, who only watched Krait suspiciously, and he shrugged.

"Very well, I'll try my best to not get lost."

The man finished speaking with a wink, and then walked off. He walked around the settlement with Catorphia in tow, seemingly aimless. He eventually stopped near the back door of an Eating House, and waited.

13 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

The man looked towards Catorphia, who only watched Krait suspiciously, and he shrugged.

"Very well, I'll try my best to not get lost."

The man finished speaking with a wink, and then walked off. He walked around the settlement with Catorphia in tow, seemingly aimless. He eventually stopped near the back door of an Eating House, and waited.

Krait followed, and whenever she lost the man, she just tasted the air for his scent and continued on. Finally she met him behind a Eating House. "Sorry, but I'm afraid I haven't asked you yet, what's your name?"

12 minutes ago, Experience said:

Krait followed, and whenever she lost the man, she just tasted the air for his scent and continued on. Finally she met him behind a Eating House. "Sorry, but I'm afraid I haven't asked you yet, what's your name?"

The man smiles when Krait approaches with Catorphia standing at his side.

"It's quite alright my friend, you may call me Kuno if you wish, although I suppose that there is nothing stopping you from calling me anything else that you want."

1 minute ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

The man smiles when Krait approaches with Catorphia standing at his side.

"It's quite alright my friend, you may call me Kuno if you wish, although I suppose that there is nothing stopping you from calling me anything else that you want."

"Kuno is fine. So, you want to know what is next? Next, I need to kill the mayor."

I'm going to bed now. Consider yourself cliff-hangered. 

1 hour ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Kuno pauses and takes a second to think.

"What exactly will that do for you?"

"Well, for one thing, it will confuse the Amal that has been following me for a few days. Bur more importantly, in the chaos created from his death, it will make the town look vulnerable. At least in the eyes of the Amal, because there is no leader. They are therefore more likely to attack this settlement, which is what I need to happen." 

Edited by Experience

18 minutes ago, Experience said:

"Well, for one thing, it will confuse the Amal that has been following me for a few days. Bur more importantly, in the chaos created from his death, it will make the town look vulnerable. At least in the eyes of the Amal, because there is no leader. They are therefore more likely to attack this settlement, which is what I need to happen." 

Kuno pondered on the answer before he shared his thoughts.

"I'm not sure that direct action is the best answer right now my good friend, that is if I'm reading this town correctly."

Edited by TheWard'sGuard

19 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aerith grabbed the crystal and popped it into his mouth. Seconds later, he was cutting through his bonds with some concentrated fire. He then started cutting through Chorale's bonds.

"Hurry," said Chorale. "I'd like to be far away from here before they notice that we're gone."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Maybe one or two rounds with an amal? I'll want to conserve it."

"Okay." Chorale snapped a branch off of the wall and attempted to shorten it to the right length. She then tried the doorknob. It was locked, and she cursed. "Concerto took all of my lock picks last time, I can't pick it."