Crystellation

Condensation

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Physically, no, but mentally? Emotionally? There's a lot of things you don't understand yet, kid; a lot of things you haven't experienced."

Chorale sighed and turned back to the doorknob. "When I open the door, take out as many Amal as you can without fire."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I've fought plenty of Amals without fire. Something you have to account for when you're in the military."

4 Amal: leopard, eagle, komodo dragon, and rhinoceros. I just kicked the eagle. 

Chorale slowly turned the doorknob, then eased the door open a whisper before throwing it open and kicking one of the Amal in the head.

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Chorale slowly turned the doorknob, then eased the door open a whisper before throwing it open and kicking one of the Amal in the head.

Aerith swung off the door and knocked to the leopard to the floor. He uppercut the rhinoceros in the jaw, hopefully incapacitating it before it could transform.

17 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aerith swung off the door and knocked to the leopard to the floor. He uppercut the rhinoceros in the jaw, hopefully incapacitating it before it could transform.

Do you want to take control of those two?

The eagle Amal fell over, clutching its head. Chorale punched the Komodo dragon in the gut, but it didn't do anything-it had transformed its skin to scales.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

The eagle Amal fell over, clutching its head. Chorale punched the Komodo dragon in the gut, but it didn't do anything-it had transformed its skin to scales.

The Komodo amal chuckled, then lunged towards Chorale trying to snatch her in his jaws.

I believe it should be fine if I stepped in for my Komodo buddy, right?

Just now, TheWard'sGuard said:

The Komodo went low and dodged to the side, wary of Chorale's legs, before striking to snatch her arm in his jaws.

Komodo venom keeps blood from clotting, which causes most of their prey to die from blood loss.

Chorale whipped her arm away, but she was too slow and it caught slightly on his teeth before she pulled it out.

Chorale whipped her arm away, but she was too slow and it caught slightly on his teeth before she pulled it out.

The Komodo darted back with what would past as a reptilian grin. He started bellowing an alarm.

Just now, I Am A Fish said:

I had to look it up to check, but that's why I was going with a bite attack.

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

Komodo's kill with venom, so...

*Komodos

Yes, did you read my quote box?

Chorale grabbed her wounded arm and grimaced, hastily wrapping it in a piece of her shirt. She lunged forward and kicked the Komodo Amal in the stomach as hard as she could, hoping to cut him off.

Chorale grabbed her wounded arm and grimaced, hastily wrapping it in a piece of her shirt. She lunged forward and kicked the Komodo Amal in the stomach as hard as she could, hoping to cut him off.

It's my duty to include the apostrophes 

Just now, Condensation said:

The Komodo's bellow stopped as the wind was knocked out of him despite his scales. He stumbled back a few steps before giving Chorale another glare. He then crouches down again, adopting another defensive pose, determined to drag this fight out as much as possible.

Just now, TheWard'sGuard said:

The Komodo's bellow stopped as the wind was knocked out of him despite his scales. He stumbled back a few steps before giving Chorale another glare. He then crouches down again, adopting another defensive pose, determined to drag this fight out as much as possible.

I'll be back later. Bye!

Chorale grins and bolts down the hall in the other direction. She doesn't need to get rid of any of the guards, she just has to evade them. However, it would have been nicer to be able to sneak past the guards. She shrugged. "Come on, Aerith!" she yelled over her shoulder.

@Channelknight Fadran

Chorale grins and bolts down the hall in the other direction. She doesn't need to get rid of any of the guards, she just has to evade them. However, it would have been nicer to be able to sneak past the guards. She shrugged. "Come on, Aerith!" she yelled over her shoulder.

@Channelknight Fadran

The Komodo starts bellowing again to sound the alarm. He attempts to chase at first with an impressive initial sprint to catch up with Chorale, but he's winded quickly.

49 minutes ago, Condensation said:

@Channelknight Fadran

47 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

The Komodo starts bellowing again to sound the alarm. He attempts to chase at first with an impressive initial sprint to catch up with Chorale, but he's winded quickly.

Aerith chases Chorale, burning his crystals for a little extra energy; the power of fire used to strengthen himself. 

Chorale turned down the hallway, and at the end of this hallway she saw a staircase leading down. However, defending it were three Amal: a hyena, a grizzly bear, and a crocodile. They were at the ready, the crocodile facing the stairway and both the grizzly bear and hyena facing her. As they caught sight of Chorale, they shouted and the grizzly bear charged at her.

23 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Chorale turned down the hallway, and at the end of this hallway she saw a staircase leading down. However, defending it were three Amal: a hyena, a grizzly bear, and a crocodile. They were at the ready, the crocodile facing the stairway and both the grizzly bear and hyena facing her. As they caught sight of Chorale, they shouted and the grizzly bear charged at her.

Aerith hit the floor, sliding underneath the bear and coming up before the crocodile. He kicked it in the chest, and threw a punch at the hyena.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aerith hit the floor, sliding underneath the bear and coming up before the crocodile. He kicked it in the chest, and threw a punch at the hyena.

The bear turned toward Aerith, giving Chorale the chance to kick it soundly in the face. The crocodile fell backwards down the stairs, and the hyena dodged the punch, returning it two-fold.