Crystellation

Condensation

1 hour ago, Experience said:

"Probably less then you, but enough to get by."

"I have no idea what would give you that belief, but I know enough for a dull eyes like myself. I can't let you just kill him, then this town will simply explode and everything will be damaged if not destroyed. I want him dead, but I want him dead in a specific way. Do you know what sort of animal he has bonded with? Information is key, and I want to be sure that both of us have a firm understanding of what we're dealing with before we go off and start making a mess of things."

27 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

"I have no idea what would give you that belief, but I know enough for a dull eyes like myself. I can't let you just kill him, then this town will simply explode and everything will be damaged if not destroyed. I want him dead, but I want him dead in a specific way. Do you know what sort of animal he has bonded with? Information is key, and I want to be sure that both of us have a firm understanding of what we're dealing with before we go off and start making a mess of things."

"That is not information I am able to share with you. I am sorry, but I am one of the only people with the knowledge to kill the mayor of this town. There is much, much more to him then meets the eye. More even then the fact of him being Amal."

11 minutes ago, Experience said:

"That is not information I am able to share with you. I am sorry, but I am one of the only people with the knowledge to kill the mayor of this town. There is much, much more to him then meets the eye. More even then the fact of him being Amal."

"Until I know what I'm dealing with better, I will prioritize this settlement. If he's as good as you say that he is, then why should I expect you to be able to deal with him if you've failed every time so far?"

10 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Quite the dangerous fellow, he could slip in some mud and take out half the settlement.

5 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

"Until I know what I'm dealing with better, I will prioritize this settlement. If he's as good as you say that he is, then why should I expect you to be able to deal with him if you've failed every time so far?"

Krait cocks her head in confusion. 

"Oh. You think I've tried this before. No, if I had tried to kill him before, I wouldn't be here."

1 minute ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

I'm personally more worried for the infamous Belly Flop, but you could launch the guy at a ship and sink it. That is, if you could launch him in the first place.

No, I think as soon as he got on a ship, he'd sink it!

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Krait cocks her head in confusion. 

"Oh. You think I've tried this before. No, if I had tried to kill him before, I wouldn't be here."

"Oh, I'm sorry for getting the impression that you've tried to kill him before after you mentioned that he has evaded you before. If you're so confident about this, then I'd like to ask how. As I said, information is important."

15 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

"Oh, I'm sorry for getting the impression that you've tried to kill him before after you mentioned that he has evaded you before. If you're so confident about this, then I'd like to ask how. As I said, information is important."

"I am sorry, my new friend, but your attempts to change my mind are futile. This has been part of my plan for more then a year now."

4 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Okay."

Amal's bound Chorale, and Aerith, then the weaselly looking man walked up to them. "It's time that you," he nodded to Chorale, "had a talk with someone. And you" He nodded to Aerith. "Learn what the amal do to captured soldiers." He smiled then walked away, as Chorale, and Aerith were hauled off, their separate ways."

4 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"It's better than some other names I've been given."

Now I'm curious...

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

Amal's bound Chorale, and Aerith, then the weaselly looking man walked up to them. "It's time that you," he nodded to Chorale, "had a talk with someone. And you" He nodded to Aerith. "Learn what the amal do to captured soldiers." He smiled then walked away, as Chorale, and Aerith were hauled off, their separate ways."

"You... treat them nicely and feed them well?"

Unnecessary quotation mark, fishie...

7 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

PUNCTUATION, FISH! *Amals bound Chorale and Aerith, then the weaselly looking man walked up to them. "It's time that you," he nodded to Chorale, "had a talk with someone. And you," he nodded to Aerith, "learn what the Amal do to captured soldiers." He smiled, then walked away as Chorale and Aerith were hauled off their separate ways.

Should I actually have her get transformed into an Amal? I think Concerto might have found the secret for keeping eye color, but he's not sure yet...

Chorale looked back at Aerith, uncertain of whether or not she would ever see him again.

Edited by Condensation