Crystellation

Condensation

Jane moved away from the crowd of Amal that had gathered with the new information that she had heard. It all sounded ridiculous to her, if so many people hadn't testified, she would have laughed at the very thought. A change as dramatic as this needed more information than that it simply happened, she needed to talk with those who were there when it happened, those who are close to this Kade, and those who know where exactly Concerto was being held. Hopefully Horaus could cover all of those for her, otherwise she'd have to do more digging. Vulles caused Jane to stop. 

What would be so wrong if he didn't have all of the answers? 

Jane took a second to think quickly so that Vulles couldn't really grip any of her thoughts until she was ready. 

Time, we need to get this to him as soon as possible. 

Jane knew that if Vulles was standing before her, she'd see the equivalent of a fox rolling her eyes. 

We'd still get it to him, just from different sources, you know, so that we can verify one guy's story with another or something like that. The urgency just makes this more intense. 

Jane sighed. You just want to talk to Rala, don't you. 

The urge to smile deviously came to Jane.

Well it would be a fun perk, she is so fun to talk to after all, and Horaus is so dull.

If Horaus doesn't have the answers we need, then it would probably be a good idea, for informative reasons of course.

Of course, and if we happen to find out where Concerto is, what could go wrong?

Jane shook her head, then continued walking.

On 10/9/2020 at 3:43 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aerith arrived at the inn, pulling open the door before quickly conversing with the innkeep. He led Val up a flight up stairs, then knocked on one of the doors. "Hello, Kimora? You in there?"

@DramaQueen

Kimora opened the door. "Well, look who finally decided to come back for me."

2 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

Condensation, Fadran...

I still kind of think it's wrong.

Wait, as in them or their characters?

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Queen...

Are you just going through all the RPs and repping everything?

Nooo....I'm going through all the RPs and repping everything that makes me laugh or go "SCUD THAT'S SCUDDING COOL WHAT THE STORMING SCUD??????"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yeah, waiting must've been so hard. We need to spring the kid."

...what kid? Can I get a TL;DR? I have next to no idea what's going on right now.

"It was hard. Perhaps not as hard as what you've gone through, but it would have been much easier for you if I had been there." Kimora looked around, then held up a finger. "Just a second." Kimora shuts the door, then opens it just a few seconds later. She is now wearing a red satin jacket, black platform combat boots, red framed sunglasses, a black floppy hat, and black flowy pants. She has two large suitcases, one in each hand, though she shoves one toward Aerith.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

"It was hard. Perhaps not as hard as what you've gone through, but it would have been much easier for you if I had been there." Kimora looked around, then held up a finger. "Just a second." Kimora shuts the door, then opens it just a few seconds later. She is now wearing a red satin jacket, black platform combat boots, red framed sunglasses, a black floppy hat, and black flowy pants. She has two large suitcases, one in each hand, though she shoves one toward Aerith.

Aerith takes it, confused. "Umm... okay. Do you have money?"

Kid meaning Chorale. Aerith calls Chorale "Kid."

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aerith takes it, confused. "Umm... okay. Do you have money?"

"Do I look like I have money? Of course I have money!" Kimora rolled her eyes, then walked out of the room, dragging the suitcase behind her.

"Great. Grab all of it and come with me. I'll take that." Aerith grabs the other suitcase and carries both.

"I already have it, idiot." Kimora whips her purse out of the case Aerith took from her and slings it over her shoulder.

"Good, good... that's good. Idiot? I prefer the term 'mentally incapable.'" I think I'm going to like this one.

"It doesn't have a nice ring to it, though. Which sounds better, 'I already have it, idiot' or 'I already have it, mentally incapable person?' " Kimora walked briskly to the stairs. "That's a rhetorical question. It's obviously idiot, idiot."

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

"It doesn't have a nice ring to it, though. Which sounds better, 'I already have it, idiot' or 'I already have it, mentally incapable person?' " Kimora walked briskly to the stairs. "That's a rhetorical question. It's obviously idiot, idiot."

"I beg to differ, but because I'm the idiot here, I guess my opinions are invalid. Come on; we need to get out of here before that mob decides to decapitate us and steal our everything."

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I beg to differ, but because I'm the idiot here, I guess my opinions are invalid. Come on; we need to get out of here before that mob decides to decapitate us and steal our everything."

Kimora calls from the bottom of the stairs. "I'm already getting out of here; you're the slow one, dingus."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Is there a specific reason for all this salt, or are you just annoying on a regular basis?"

"Well, I am annoyed that you left me behind, but I am usually pretty "annoying," as you put it. Not the word I would use, though."

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

"Well, I am annoyed that you left me behind, but I am usually pretty "annoying," as you put it. Not the word I would use, though."

"Hey, we had to go meet the kid's brother, get captured, trip and fall off a cliff, explode a small army of Amals, escape, fail to escape, have a short interrogation where the kid became an Amal, and run away again to grab you and your money so we can get her back!"

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Hey, we had to go meet the kid's brother, get captured, trip and fall off a cliff, explode a small army of Amals, escape, fail to escape, have a short interrogation where the kid became an Amal, and run away again to grab you and your money so we can get her back!"

Ok, thanks for the TL;DR.

"And it would have been much easier with my help from the start!"