Crystellation

Condensation

1 minute ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Kuno started walking, he motioned for Borodin to follow. Catorphia kept a careful eye on Borodin, but decided to follow anyways. Kuno looked to Borodin.

"You get out often? Because he's the guy who kept preaching against the mayor in the marketplace. He's quite the young man, took charge after the mayor was found dead. You're probably lucky that you weren't there, they would have killed anyone who looked even slightly suspicious."

Borodin paled. "Who's this youth? What's his name?" Borodin thought for a minute. "And, for that matter, what's your name? Who are you?"

Just now, MusicalReader said:

Borodin paled. "Who's this youth? What's his name?" Borodin thought for a minute. "And, for that matter, what's your name? Who are you?"

Kuno let out a laugh.

"I'm sorry, I'm just getting a sense of Deja Vu, I am called Kuno my friend. Do you perhaps want to share your name?"

2 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Kuno let out a laugh.

"I'm sorry, I'm just getting a sense of Deja Vu, I am called Kuno my friend. Do you perhaps want to share your name?"

"I'm Boro-" Borodin stopped short as he realized that it would be unwise to divulge his identity. "Boro's my name."

Sorry, I need to go for a bit. I might be back in a few hours, but bye for now!

Edited by MusicalReader

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Maniacal Laughing

13 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Oh. The pretty one?" He glanced between Aerith and Kimora, the said to Aerith, "how'd a dimple-bag like buy yourself this glass o' wine?"

Pior turns to wink at Kimora

"He hasn't let me in on his tricks, but I'm a quick learner."

14 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Oh. The pretty one?" He glanced between Aerith and Kimora, the said to Aerith, "how'd a dimple-bag like buy yourself this glass o' wine?"

Just now, TheWard'sGuard said:

Pior turns to wink at Kimora

"He hasn't let me in on his tricks, but I'm a quick learner."

"Step one: stop drinking. Right now. But that's not the point," Aerith looks to Yain, "I need your help springing somebody."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Step one: stop drinking. Right now. But that's not the point," Aerith looks to Yain, "I need your help springing somebody."

"At least i'm a functioning drinker, Kluf ain't even got that going for 'im."

Pior looked over at Yain.

"I don't even know why we still pay the guy."

1 minute ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

"At least i'm a functioning drinker, Kluf ain't even got that going for 'im."

Pior looked over at Yain.

"I don't even know why we still pay the guy."

"He's better at hitting people with swords than you are! You need muscle on your team, no matter how stupid." Yain looks at Aerith. "Who do you need to spring?"

"Just another kid. Not much older than this one." He gesutred to Val.

@Vapor

"He's better at hitting people with swords than you are! You need muscle on your team, no matter how stupid." Yain looks at Aerith. "Who do you need to spring?"

"Just another kid. Not much older than this one." He gesutred to Val.

@Vapor

Valerie folds her arms.

Aerith ignores her, then frowns at Yain's incredulous eyebrow raise. "Yeah, I know it sounds weird, but this kid's worth freeing. And what do you care? We're paying you."

"There are Amal involved boss, specifically the kind that we can kill."

"There wasn't. This job's outside of town. Gear up; we leave at daybreak."

Pior shook his head.

"Straight to the action again. I've gotta few things I gotta take care of around town before daybreak then. Besides, I can never rest easy before a good fight, not after my back injury."

Pior flashed a cheeky smile at Aerith before darting off to tell the other men what was happening.