Sharder Memes!

Frustration

11 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

Darn. Now I want some orange and yellow cosmere symbol. Where can I get that? 

I can likely reverse the colors for you tmo if you send me where you got the original image from. Shouldn't be too difficult and then I can post it back here for ya

Edit: wait orange and black or orange and yellow??

Edited by Scout_Fox

35 minutes ago, Scout_Fox said:

I can likely reverse the colors for you tmo if you send me where you got the original image from. Shouldn't be too difficult and then I can post it back here for ya

Edit: wait orange and black or orange and yellow??

This was just the default google image search for the cosmere symbol. Orange and black works, but I think orange and yellow, if done right, would look more original.

https://images.app.goo.gl/8ubhdoBpH8rT8W1o7

Edited by Koloss17

5 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

This was just the default google image search for the cosmere symbol. Orange and black works, but I think orange and yellow, if done right, would look more original.

https://images.app.goo.gl/8ubhdoBpH8rT8W1o7

Ight looks good. You want orange on the background or on the symbol? (I'ma do tmo just wanna make sure I have it right :D)

1 minute ago, Koloss17 said:

Yellow symbol, orange backround. Like a jack o lantern! 

btw thanks so much for this!

Sounds good! And np if it all works right (although who knows if that will happen :P) shouldn't take too long at all. Will let you know tmo!

Edited by Scout_Fox

2 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

You mean like this?

Hide contents

5f9399de473f1_download(3).png.43d2e91e528e16d898881bfa74374543.png

To a rough degree, but I think if there is some color magic, it can definitely look more jack o’ lantern like. Just orange and yellow looks weird. I dunno how to explain it. Maybe if the shades are right? 

Edited by Koloss17

Just now, Koloss17 said:

To a rough degree, but I think if there is some color magic, it can definitely look more jack o’ lantern like. Just orange and yellow looks weird. I dunno how to explain it.

Oh, yeah, i got that, I'm trying to see if i can add the glow effect, give me a moment.

Just now, Aspiring Writer said:

Oh, yeah, i got that, I'm trying to see if i can add the glow effect, give me a moment.

That’s great!

and just cuz aspiring writer’s stealing the spotlight here doesn’t mean I don’t want yours, @Scout_Fox! I might actually want to have half and half, depending on how good they both are! 

6 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

That’s great!

and just cuz aspiring writer’s stealing the spotlight here doesn’t mean I don’t want yours, @Scout_Fox! I might actually want to have half and half, depending on how good they both are! 

That's a great idea! And sorry if Scout Fox if it felt like i was stealing your thunder, I just thought it would be nice practice. here, this better?

Spoiler

5f939cff6c4b4_download(1).jpg.8952bd4acce3215f358679b48cd37fe4.jpg

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
1 minute ago, Condensation said:

He's joking, go ahead.

I'm glad you know me well enough to know I'm actually joking. That's probably why I ruin stuff I joke and people take me seriously

2 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

That’s great!

Hey, So I made the glow effect then decided, Nah, I'll just make him a damn jack,o,lantern, so here, these are two versions i made (Nothing big, just slight color difference. I also included a candle version.) Pick which one you like or if you want changes

Spoiler

5f93c19840837_download(3).jpg.991b295bbbd09b836b05eb0f8503a0b7.jpg5f93c1a051d0d_download(4).jpg.bcd734d6186b44d280353c20aaf97de3.jpg5f93c333ca51b_download(5).jpg.f42068f695fbe59df4685b8db97c8ceb.jpg

Edited by Aspiring Writer

10 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

Soo... I was going to make a meme about how Emi of all people wanted to argue and then I realized that that was about your kindness and my mind went blank.

hehe. It looks like I will have go through it once again... you all are nicer than me. 

and I could give here this argument from Discord, but it was too weird and if I did people would start complimenting me once again. And I don’t want that.