Sharder Memes!

Frustration

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

XD

TLT is everything and nothing.

(but not everyone (personified) or everyone (unpersonified)  or someone, someone else, somebody, nobody, no one, nowhere, nowhere else, anyone, anyone else, etc., etc etc. and So On)

Thaid . . . come on

Spoiler

I wanna know!!!!

Edited by justice magician

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It all started on a stormy night… actually, it was sunny and quite nice. Rincewind was-

In ENGLISH, Thaidakar

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

You expect me to explain about TLT in ENGLISH!!! Of all the most ridiculous thing… it’s as if you don’t know anything about TLT.

Well, it’s funny you say that because THAT’S EXAXTLY WHY I MADE THE MEME GHOSTBLOOD

THATS RIGHT

IM SO ANNOYED WITH YOU IM SHARD SURNAMING YOU

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

Well, it’s funny you say that because THAT’S EXAXTLY WHY I MADE THE MEME GHOSTBLOOD

THATS RIGHT

no, thaid's right here. 

also, were you saying TLT is not no one (personified) or no one (no personified)

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

THATS RIGHT

Why thank you for the compliment, my good fellow. I do tend to say funny things.

TLT, to be explained frankly, is pure, distilled ridiculousness interspersed with a nasty little thing called logic and plot. 

Just now, Immortal Platypus said:

no, thaid's right here. 

also, were you saying TLT is not no one (personified) or no one (no personified)

AAAAAAAAAAH-

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Why thank you for the compliment, my good fellow. I do tend to say funny things.

TLT, to be explained frankly, is pure, distilled ridiculousness interspersed with a nasty little thing called logic and plot. 

That’s all you needed to say! Was that really so hard?!

I explained it without explaining it, so it was, indeed, quite easily accomplished.

….

Imma pummel you. *pummeling commences*

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

What is happening

I made a meme about not knowing what TLT was and Thaidakar was being annoying so I’m pummeling him

TLT is the Longest Thread - a thread with the main purpose of being the longest on the Shard, which somehow became sort of a chaotic RP in the process. It has eternal enmity oath against TLPW - the Last Post Wins - which is competing it for being the actual longest thread.

I'm saying this from side observations as a third party that got involved in neither. I'm pretty sure both threads predate my presence here - which is only impressive due to the Law of Declining Activity, meaning I'm one of the most veteran Shards you'll encounter even though I'm only drawing close to my fourth Shardversary.

9 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

TLT is the Longest Thread - a thread with the main purpose of being the longest on the Shard, which somehow became sort of a chaotic RP in the process. It has eternal enmity oath against TLPW - the Last Post Wins - which is competing it for being the actual longest thread.

I'm saying this from side observations as a third party that got involved in neither. I'm pretty sure both threads predate my presence here - which is only impressive due to the Law of Declining Activity, meaning I'm one of the most veteran Shards you'll encounter even though I'm only drawing close to my fourth Shardversary.

Thank you, kind sir.

A more complete explanation of TLT is found in two words

Suddenly, Pineapples.

That was in the Clinic, too!

5 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaid, you were the one that brought Plot, I only brought plot a little.

Both

good

A more complete explanation of TLT is found in two words

Suddenly, Pineapples.

indeed

5 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

That was in the Clinic, too!

eh. it's from TLT.

6 minutes ago, Immortal Platypus said:

Thaid, you were the one that brought Plot, I only brought plot a little.

I did not say that I did not cause it... I only said that it was a little nasty thing. I have never, in my life, said that something I bring is not nasty or little. Thus, I am allowed to call something I contributed to both things.

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I did not say that I did not cause it... I only said that it was a little nasty thing. I have never, in my life, said that something I bring is not nasty or little. Thus, I am allowed to call something I contributed to both things.

you're allowed to, I just don't want you dodging blame for it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...