Sharder Memes!

Frustration

2 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Connie, I know it bothers you, but if you don't mind me saying, I might be too commonly used at this point, I'm not sure if you can stop people; it's just too much a force of habit.

It shouldn't be that hard to reread a post and edit any swears. Or edit it afterwards if someone points it out.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

That's true. Maybe the admins should make it so when someone types god, it turns into shard or something like that.

That's true. Maybe the admins should make it so when someone types god, it turns into shard or something like that.

Sorry for dounke quoting but that wouldn't work as the god beyond is a thing and if that auto corrected that would be a problem. Maybe just try to add a beyond at the end as that is a valid Cosmere swear

Just now, Somebody from Sel said:

Sorry for dounke quoting but that wouldn't work as the god beyond is a thing and if that auto corrected that would be a problem. Maybe just try to add a beyond at the end as that is a valid Cosmere swear

Yes, or that. Also, you're getting your wish, I'm looking at the shattered plains game. Also, did you see the meme?

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
Just now, Aspiring Writer said:

Yes, or that. Also, you're getting your wish, I'm looking at the shattered plains game. Also, did you see the meme?

No I didn't get a notification for it could you link it?

4 hours ago, Aspiring Writer said:

All members who are in the meme (Not sure if I missed one, tell me if I did)

Hello all! I have finished my treat to the Shard in celebration of Halloween- An 8-minute meme video. This took me the better part of two weeks, with many nights of me staying up late and me grinding through it on the weekends. It was grueling, it was painful, and whether or not It's worth it depends on you. Hope you enjoy it and... @Chaos

Hi. Sorry to bother you, I know you're busy, but it's Halloween, and this video has a lot to do with you, and you said it's fine if I ping you only once, so, hope you enjoy, please don't ban me, this is likely the last time I'm ever pinging you. Happy birthday (Already said it yesterday, but you never say it enough). Hope you enjoy it. Again, please don't ban me.

:mellow: Okay, turns out, the meme is copyright (Sorta forgot that was a thing when making this), so I can't use youtube to show it to you, I am still leaving the link in case it works, but I'm also leaving the file. Life is just... great

Reveal hidden contents

Scout_Fox suggested downloading it in google drive and sending that link as well, so here, let's that works better.

Explanation for roles

Reveal hidden contents

Chaos

Reveal hidden contents

Whoever is being pummelled

Truthless

Reveal hidden contents

He had two icons and one was creepy, so I made him hulk. You can see his normal one over bruce banner in the fadran scene

Fadran

Reveal hidden contents

He felt like a tony stark, and he also had two icons to use.

Connie

Reveal hidden contents

... he and snoke were blue

Shard of Reading

Reveal hidden contents

his icon his link, which the the closest icon to thor, so yeah.

Frustration

Reveal hidden contents

The way he shoots Chaos just feel like him. And he's Cap because of the Frustration vs Fish meme

Revelyintheart

Reveal hidden contents

...She's purple, like god who i can't spell the name of.

Vapor

Reveal hidden contents

...She's dark, like Hela, okay not all of these have amazing reasons, okay?

DramaQueen

Reveal hidden contents

Queen playing Queen. Makes sense

Scarlet Fox, Spren of Kindness, and Emi

Reveal hidden contents

I could not imagine them hurting anyone, so I made them all part of the band. And Yes, I'm aware Emi and Spren switch at one point, I needed more Spren.

Mist

Reveal hidden contents

... Okay, I really just put you there, there is no reason

Scout_fox

Reveal hidden contents

Thought you would enjoy throwing Chaos through a mirrior

Bearer 

Reveal hidden contents

That scene has a lot of agony, so I thought of you

Koloss

Reveal hidden contents

Your new icon is fiery, so I made you Mustang. 

Fish

Reveal hidden contents

Unfortuanlty, I am a fish could not make it into this meme th- wait, why is he in there. FISH, GET OUT OF MY MEME!

AonEne

Reveal hidden contents

he's a moderator, so he would side with Chaos

Doomstick

Reveal hidden contents

... again, no reason, basically an extra

Chasmgoat

Reveal hidden contents

Your hand icon fit perfectly on Amrstorng. You head has went through the Armstrong line for generations!

Ark

Reveal hidden contents

...again, no reason

Exp

Reveal hidden contents

I wanted you in there, sooo...

Stick

Reveal hidden contents

No explanation needed.

3 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

No I didn't get a notification for it could you link it?

It's just two pages back, but here, I'll quote it for you.

7 hours ago, Aspiring Writer said:

@Condensation When you look back through your meme vid and notice that Condensation corrected you for misspelling experience but not for forgetting to add a 'th' behind the 17 of 17th Shard

Reveal hidden contents

That doesn t make sense Memes

I do that occasionally, I don't think it's wrong. I just think it's... not as correct, I guess?

Ok @Aspiring Writer that was awesome WOW. Love the editing, 10/10 much well done

I love all the different scenes too it's hilarious. Poor Chaos is all I gotta say but he's gotta know at this point he's the best

And man making another for Christmas too! Koloss is so right you should be our resident Memelord it's so fitting :P

What would the Christmas one be about? Because if it’s beating up Chaos (with a cameo of beating up me) for another eight minutes, I’m not sure that you should put in the effort. This was waaay enough, in my own opinion. More than enough, to be honest. 

1 hour ago, Scout_Fox said:

Ok @Aspiring Writer that was awesome WOW. Love the editing, 10/10 much well done

I love all the different scenes too it's hilarious. Poor Chaos is all I gotta say but he's gotta know at this point he's the best

And man making another for Christmas too! Koloss is so right you should be our resident Memelord it's so fitting :P

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it.

47 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Just watched that's awesome although I didn't see any demon faves so I don't I think I was in there but thanks for making it

Hmm, my mistake. I'll be sure to include you in the next one. I had way to many people to fit. XD Glad you enjoyed it.

20 minutes ago, AonEne said:

What would the Christmas one be about? Because if it’s beating up Chaos (with a cameo of beating up me) for another eight minutes, I’m not sure that you should put in the effort. This was waaay enough, in my own opinion. More than enough, to be honest. 

I'm insulted. Not all my meme vid's are of people beating each other up. I made a nice one for @Spren of Kindness. See?

Spoiler

To answer your question though, because it's Christmas, it would be of us celebrating rather than fighting. One of the things I would use is the ending of FMA:B after the final battle. That one has some feels. And Chaos would be alive... somehow, still thinking on how to do that.