Never Have I Ever

This has not...exactly happened to me. Once, when I was fourteen, I knew in my head that I was fourteen, but I said I was thirteen for some reason. People around me were incredulous but I kept insisting I was thirteen until I realized I was saying thirteen instead of fourteen. So whoops.

NHIE run out of battery on my phone. (I think I said this before on this thread, but I don't know what else to put right now.)

5 hours ago, Robin Sedai said:

I've never played Dungeons and Dragons, and I'm not even sure how to write the acronym.

I'm not sure how to write it either, but I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong.

2 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

This has not...exactly happened to me. Once, when I was fourteen, I knew in my head that I was fourteen, but I said I was thirteen for some reason. People around me were incredulous but I kept insisting I was thirteen until I realized I was saying thirteen instead of fourteen. So whoops.

NHIE run out of battery on my phone. (I think I said this before on this thread, but I don't know what else to put right now.)

I don't even have a phone, so no.

NHIE eaten a dandelion.

I HAVE eaten a dandelion! They aren't as bad as you'd think.

(And I didn't have a phone until 10th grade. It was fun being the only person without a phone at my school for a while...Do you feel the same way?)

NHIE seen a kangaroo. (Supplied by my ten year old sister who is sitting next to me as I type this.)

I have! I quite enjoyed it, too.

NHIE read the entire series of Unwanteds Quests.

10 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I HAVE eaten a dandelion! They aren't as bad as you'd think.

(And I didn't have a phone until 10th grade. It was fun being the only person without a phone at my school for a while...Do you feel the same way?)

NHIE seen a kangaroo. (Supplied by my ten year old sister who is sitting next to me as I type this.)

Yes and no. it was better when I had a computer, but as it died, it's not the best.(I just got out of 11th grade)