The Fellowship of the Thing-Other Stories

Negative_Null

9 hours ago, Condensation said:

Andante tilted her head. "Um, I'm pretty sure these guys could make you leave. Not me, of course. But them."

"This is my home," said Ashley, stepping forwards. "And a lot of other people's, too. What did you do with them?"

The child shrank back, eyes widening even further in terror. "No- I won't- I won't go back. No, no, no..."

He backed into the wall and involuntarily glanced down. At his feet was a bucket filled with vibrant green liquid. With trembling hands, he picked it up and threw it across the room, splattering his creature and the group both.

11 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"This is my home," said Ashley, stepping forwards. "And a lot of other people's, too. What did you do with them?"

The child shrank back, eyes widening even further in terror. "No- I won't- I won't go back. No, no, no..."

He backed into the wall and involuntarily glanced down. At his feet was a bucket filled with vibrant green liquid. With trembling hands, he picked it up and threw it across the room, splattering his creature and the group both.

"What was that?!" squealed Andante, trying to wipe off the liquid.

12 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Ayia yelped, then looked over at the creature. "That probably wasn't good."

13 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Oh, come on! I liked these clothes!" he sighs, but focusing on the more important thing, he says "Look, kid, where is this mother of yours?"

3 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

"Probably not. Grab the kid and get out of here, I'll get the bug."

Andante rushes to comply, walking quickly up to the kid and looking into his eyes. "Hey. We need to get out of here, do you want to come with me?" She smiles, but anyone watching could probably tell that she's not going to take no for an answer.

17 hours ago, Condensation said:

Andante rushes to comply, walking quickly up to the kid and looking into his eyes. "Hey. We need to get out of here, do you want to come with me?" She smiles, but anyone watching could probably tell that she's not going to take no for an answer.

Max trembles with fear.

Behind Andante, the monster let out a slow, guttural growl.
Suddenly, without warning, it attacked, snapping down at Andante with its jagged red teeth.

59 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Max trembles with fear.

Behind Andante, the monster let out a slow, guttural growl.
Suddenly, without warning, it attacked, snapping down at Andante with its jagged red teeth.

Andante screamed and jumped away. "Okay, time to make up your mind, kid. Are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?"

On 11/1/2020 at 8:10 AM, xinoehp512 said:

Almost immediately, Rakushta throws the explosives in his hand and prepares to pull a second out of his pack.

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Well, we need to distract the thing while I kill it somehow.

"Well I'm the one with the explosives! I'm also not good with kids, especially ones that can paint giant death monsters."