On 7/27/2022 at 11:15 AM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

healing Rex are we, Ashoka? 10/10

No, I'm doing it in 

(Rogue One)

Spoiler

memory of Chirrut.

RIP, the best non-Jedi Jedi there ever was.

And, @Robin Sedai, you are an evil genius. I saw a picture of a tire cover(for the back of a truck, you know those tires on the back that have covers. I don't know what they're called) with Rick Astley's face on it.

5/10. Points off for evil.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a really really sweet title. It makes me remember when I was a child and my parents would help me fall asleep by telling me stories, and how they would finish by telling me that they were "never gonna give me up". One of my favorite stories was the one about the little engine that could...this one has inspired me all my life. Here's a link to the pdf, @Robin Sedai https://www.thisworldthesedays.com/thelittleenginethatcouldcompdf.html

10/10

1 hour ago, Shining Silhouette said:

This is a really really sweet title. It makes me remember when I was a child and my parents would help me fall asleep by telling me stories, and how they would finish by telling me that they were "never gonna give me up". One of my favorite stories was the one about the little engine that could...this one has inspired me all my life. Here's a link to the pdf, @Robin Sedai https://www.thisworldthesedays.com/thelittleenginethatcouldcompdf.html

10/10

... I have seen a link similar to that before...

• 2 weeks later...