Memory Loss

Chanarach

7 minutes ago, Chanarach said:

I thought I had an account here, but apparently,  I've just been lurking for 100 years.  I met Brandon at the first Jordanian where he took my picture with Harriet. I think I started reading when tWoK came out ana since then, have read everything Cosmere, and skyward.

Welcome to the remembering of the shard! If a character lost its memory and it got replaced with another character’s memories, which two characters do you want to swap memories?

2 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

Welcome to the remembering of the shard! If a character lost its memory and it got replaced with another character’s memories, which two characters do you want to swap memories?

Man, I don't know. Maybe Saze and Wax.  Or Moash and that dude.  

1 hour ago, Mist said:

Welcome to the Shard! You must be a time traveler because we've only been around for ten years. :P

Lol, I love it that's the exact type of joke I was going to start with!

Welcome to the Shard Chanarach! We are supremely grateful you corrected the minor error by making an account and we didn't have to send the heard of Chasmfiends after you for disembowlment for breaking the sacred oath of Shardedness  miss out on being graced by your wonderful presence! 

That is so awesome you got the chance to meet Brandon! I think that makes you most definitely qualified for Shardedness :P. And you went on to read practically everything from there as well! Which book was your favorite so far?

11 hours ago, Hentient said:

Welcome! Who's your favorite character? Also I'd totally recommend reading Reckoners if you ever need more books. 

Thanks. I'm bad at decisions, so short  Iist.

1. Wayne

2. Sazed 

3. Syl

4. Chana / Kelak

5. Taln / Jezrien

The heralds might be too high. But the prelude hits me hard whenever I read it.  

2 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

Lol, I love it that's the exact type of joke I was going to start with!

Welcome to the Shard Chanarach! We are supremely grateful you corrected the minor error by making an account and we didn't have to send the heard of Chasmfiends after you for disembowlment for breaking the sacred oath of Shardedness  miss out on being graced by your wonderful presence! 

That is so awesome you got the chance to meet Brandon! I think that makes you most definitely qualified for Shardedness :P. And you went on to read practically everything from there as well! Which book was your favorite so far?

I like to engage in hyperbole.  Favorite book? That's tough. Maybe warbreaker? 

Welcome to the shard! You have made me think that I would like a memories based magic system. Something like people can use their memories to make the same things happen to others. 
Glad that you have decided to join the shard much more actively!