Athe

Wind

8 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

"Who are you and why are you chasing me"

Hide contents

I have and what powers justice would have there are beams of light and maybe the ability to momentarily make an object unable to be controlled

"I am the Lord of Justice" "I started chasing you when I felt something... sinister and injust emanate from you." Chasq frowns slightly at this last part since he no longer felt the sense he had before. that's a bit odd..., he thought to himself as he continued. "Who are you and from whom did you inherit your abilities? why did you run?"

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"What did you say?"

Erus sprang into a backflip, leapt over the annoyingly persistent questioner, then grabbed both of their arms and pushed them to the ground. He stuck a small pin-like object into the back of Glissando's neck, which transformed into a gag moments later. He stuck similar items into Glissando's wrists, cuffing them.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Erus sprang into a backflip, leapt over the annoyingly persistent questioner, then grabbed both of their arms and pushed them to the ground. He stuck a small pin-like object into the back of Glissando's neck, which transformed into a gag moments later. He stuck similar items into Glissando's wrists, cuffing them.

Glissando squirmed and tried to scream, but to no use. She closed her eyes. I didn't want to do this, but there's a chance it'll help.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
2 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

"I am the Lord of Justice" "I started chasing you when I felt something... sinister and injust emanate from you." Chasq frowns slightly at this last part since he no longer felt the sense he had before. that's a bit odd..., he thought to himself as he continued. "Who are you and from whom did you inherit your abilities? why did you run?"

"I inherited my abilities from Pyranid and Tanalarus you?" He calms down and moves in a way that makes two water canisters open and douses his spear ends

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Glissando squirmed and tried to scream, but to no use. She closed her eyes. I didn't want to do this, but there's a chance it'll help.

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

Salin used his stone abilities and raised a wall to close the ally, he gave it a roof as well.

Erus grabbed the exciteable one, slamming her to the ground. He used the same pins to bind her ankles and gag her as well.

@DramaQueen

Glissando concentrated and she lit up, brightening the alley. She kept it for a couple of seconds and then dimmed it to a moderate glow. She twisted, then jumped to her feet from her laying position. She screamed again, the noise muffled by the gag.

This would likely blind people and at the very least make it hard to see for the couple of seconds that she holds it.

Edited by Condensation

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
Just now, Condensation said:

Glissando concentrated and she lit up, brightening the alley. She kept it for a couple of seconds and then dimmed it to a moderate glow. She twisted, trying to get the man off of her back.

Spoiler

Pretty sure me and Chaq are in a different place so we're good also is there a list of the different original gods

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Glissando concentrated and she lit up, brightening the alley. She kept it for a couple of seconds and then dimmed it to a moderate glow. She twisted, then jumped to her feet from her laying position. She screamed again, the noise muffled by the gag.

Salin blinked trying to see, "Okay, take off the bonds, we need them to join willingly."

@Channelknight Fadran

6 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

"I inherited my abilities from Pyranid and Tanalarus you?" He calms down and moves in a way that makes two water canisters open and douses his spear ends

"I am the heir of the fool god ratilage, I now doubt that you are guilty of whatever I thought you were. Will you accept my apology?"

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Erus was blinded for a few seconds, but his vision returned soon-ish.

Salin blinked trying to see, "Okay, take off the bonds, we need them to join willingly."

@Channelknight Fadran

"We can't. Not here."

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Erus grabbed the excitable one, slamming her to the ground. He used the same pins to bind her ankles and gag her as well.

@DramaQueen

Well then. This'll be an interesting experience. I wonder why he did that.

The cloth gagging her stunk, and didn't taste nice, either. Not much she could do about the taste, but the smell...

Concentrating, she grew a sweet-smelling rose right below her nose.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Glissando's eyes narrowed and she walked quickly to the other man. She tried to say something, but it was indecipherable.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

Well then. This'll be an interesting experience. I wonder why he did that.

The cloth gagging her stunk, and didn't taste nice, either. Not much she could do about the taste, but the smell...

Concentrating, she grew a sweet-smelling rose right below her nose.

Salin snaps his fingers, the bonds get zapped. "Oops." 

Erus snapped his own fingers to grab their attention. "You're coming with us."