Athe

Wind

Just now, Vapor said:

"Well, Ren. People like me don't need unfashionable mountain hobos to tell them what to do."

This time, Ren laughed. "Well, you may as well get on your way. If you want to stay at my house, though, you'll have to listen to what I say. And if you want to go to th-" She cut off, shaking her head. "Nah, you won't make it a day there." Suddenly, something happened to her Warmth. The air around her started to feel chilly and she took a jacket from her bag and put it on, shivering. Sometimes her powers cut out like that. She'd never been sure why. 

3 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Gianna folded her arms. "Where?"

"Can't say won't say. We don't let outsiders in. Not outsiders with no promise, at least. Now, follow me to my house. I can get you a room and some food, and the floors there are wood." Wood was a rare commodity in the Village, and it usually made houses feel more homey. At least to people who hadn't been born there. 

Null how dare you ninja me! I just joined, and the last few posts are just vapor and my character's conversation. I'm not really sure about the rest. 

Edited by eltruT

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

"All right, I'll stay here. I suppose." She bit her lip. "Thanks," she said, turning away.

"Um... My house is that way." She gestured up the pathway. "Thats the way to the ravine... and you don't want to go there." The ravine was an odd part of land that sometimes iced over, but was really a huge crack in the ice. If that woman kills herself... Hopefully it wasn't iced over today, or else she would have to be smart enough to realize that she was being stupid. 

17 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

I missed way too much. Is it worth reading through or should I just go from here? My character would make a good villain or anti-hero if y'all would like, I don't know Wind's plan

As far as I know, Wind and Fadran are trying to overthrow the gods or something.

4 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Gianna followed her

(Timeskip of 5 minutes)

Ren opened the door of her house, nodding inside. The room inside was decorated with a small couch and a stone fireplace, and a shaggy rug. The walls where ice, and didn't melt like they should. Ren had made them cold, and learnt that she could keep something cold for a long time without getting very tired. Color on the other hand... it didn't work so well. "Up the stairs two doors on the right is the spare bedroom. Food in about an hour, I have some errands to run. If you like reading I have a ton of books, but I doubt you'd be interested." Ren put down her jacket, going into the kitchen and grabbing her money. She needed to buy new food, and so she would head to The Village. 

If you want Gianna can secretly follow Ren. 

6 minutes ago, eltruT said:

(Timeskip of 5 minutes)

Ren opened the door of her house, nodding inside. The room inside was decorated with a small couch and a stone fireplace, and a shaggy rug. The walls where ice, and didn't melt like they should. Ren had made them cold, and learnt that she could keep something cold for a long time without getting very tired. Color on the other hand... it didn't work so well. "Up the stairs two doors on the right is the spare bedroom. Food in about an hour, I have some errands to run. If you like reading I have a ton of books, but I doubt you'd be interested." Ren put down her jacket, going into the kitchen and grabbing her money. She needed to buy new food, and so she would head to The Village. 

Gianna nodded and turned, walking up the stairs.

12 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Gianna nodded and turned, walking up the stairs.

Ren walked out into the snow, humming to herself. She would have to go to the market street, and she would be away from home for a little while. 

Ahh! I'm sorry! I hope this is enough. 

Iesda walked up from the basement, shivering in the cold. Even though Ren could control heat, it was cold. Iesda walked into the main room, getting out a book and settling down to read infant of the fireplace. Ren was at the Village at the moment, and it seemed like she had let another person stay in the guest room. She shook her head, finding were she was in the book and reading. 

@Vapor

6 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Gianna walks down the stairs, jumping when she notices the person in front of the fire. "Who are you?"

Iesda looks at the person on the stairs. "Iesda. I assume you're the person Ren brought here?" Iesda looked the woman up and down, noting the jacket. 

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

"Yes." Gianna looked Iesda up and down at the same time.

"Ah well. Wasn't expecting someone like you." Iesda thought for a moment, trying to decide what to do. "If you want to do something useful, go in the back and clean out the shed. If you don't, you can go and do whatever people like you do." Iesda started reading her book again.

1 hour ago, Vapor said:

Gianna folded her arms. "Why don't you go clean out the shed?"

"Because I was just saying stuff you could do if you wanted to do something productive. And, I literally just cleaned both the guest room and the kitchen. You can go do something, if you want, but if I where you I would go. You won't be able to get to the Village, and you would probably be better off leaving. Besides, there are people here you really don't want to tick off. Including Ren, actually." 

Edit: Hey Wind the Village is basically a bunch of people who try to survive by themselves alone in Everest- most of them are gods/ demigods. 

Edited by eltruT
Ren-Red :p

Okay, sorry for missing so much, the shard notification weren’t working for this thread for some reason. 

Salin enters his lab and notices Glissando looking at one of his skeletons. “That ones nice, isn’t it. I had to steal it from a high tech vault, you have no idea how well people guard dead gods.” @Condensation