Athe

Wind

1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

"ah, this is Dash, He... is currently unconscious... I don't suppose us could take me to the mountain could you?"

Korodin smiled. "If Sarah is fine with it."

Sarah shrugged. "Don't see why not."

Korodin extended his hand. "Looks like I'm carrying you to Everest.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
1 hour ago, Chasmgoat said:

"ah, this is Dash, He... is currently unconscious... I don't suppose us could take me to the mountain could you?"

Spoiler

Dash will be unconscious until we reach Everest also try to not go into any forests or places with lots of steel because fire and steel will go crazy when he comes back to

On 10/26/2020 at 2:41 PM, Aspiring Writer said:

Korodin smiled. "If Sarah is fine with it."

Sarah shrugged. "Don't see why not."

Korodin extended his hand. "Looks like I'm carrying you to Everest.

"sure." Chasq looks at the hand and accepts it. "so, uh how does this work?"

sorry for the delay!

1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

"you won't faint and you know the way" "if so, let's go"

Korodin grabbed Chasq and his friend and made them weightless. Then he shot himself up into the air. "This will take a while. Brace yourself." He then shot them towards Everest. 

Let's wait till SoS comes back. I have stuff to do anyways.

1 minute ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Korodin grabbed Chasq and his friend and made them weightless. Then he shot himself up into the air. "This will take a while. Brace yourself." He then shot them towards Everest. 

I am fine with that. I am really busy while doing not much.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

When they finally reach Everest Dash wakes up and says "who are you? Chasq who is this? Where are we? Wait are we at Everest? Oh and I'm sorry I fainted controlling steel is hard"

Oh this seems fun!

Name: Renia (Ren)

Powers: Branch of temperature and color

Looks: Silvery hair (Not grey, But metallic silver) blue eyes and light skin. She wears light grey stuff most of the time and doesn't like color. 

So, where should my character join? 

9 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

When they finally reach Everest Dash wakes up and says "who are you? Chasq who is this? Where are we? Wait are we at Everest? Oh and I'm sorry I fainted controlling steel is hard"

"Next time, you should warn someone before you faint and leave them to die, just some advice..." "anyway, this is Korodin, and we are at Everest. He flew us here."

4 minutes ago, eltruT said:

you could probably join really soon, I think we could find you here.

17 minutes ago, Vapor said:

You could... I dun't know. Renia is going to live in a house made of snow, but like, a really nice looking house made of snow. Gianna could stumble across Ren's house before the rest of the group?

Renia hummed to herself as she walked along the path to her house. She would have to go down to the town at the base of the mountain onetime soon, her food was running out. Her boots crunched against the snow. If only she was better at using Color. (Ooc: I'm capitalizing Color and Temperature when I talk about the power itself because it makes sense to me.)  

Edited by eltruT

Gianna sighed as she strode up the walkway. The place was nice, but not nice enough. It wasn't fancy enough. Oh look, she thought. The owner of this ice 'mansion'. "Hello?" she asked impatiently, straightening her designer coat.

Also, she's going to be constantly judging everything. Don't take it personally.

Just now, Vapor said:

Gianna sighed as she strode up the walkway. The place was nice, but not nice enough. It wasn't fancy enough. Oh look, she thought. The owner of this ice 'mansion'. "Hello?" she asked impatiently, straightening her designer coat.

Ren looked at the young woman on the path behind her, and almost laughed. A designer coatHere? "Who are you? And why the heck are you here?" In her own loose grey clothing, her outfit could work during the fall in her home country. Luckily, Ren could control warmth enough to warm herself up. This person though... they looked more concerned about their looks than about their sanity. 

Just now, eltruT said:

Ren looked at the young woman on the path behind her, and almost laughed. A designer coatHere? "Who are you? And why the heck are you here?" In her own loose grey clothing, her outfit could work during the fall in her home country. Luckily, Ren could control warmth enough to warm herself up. This person though... they looked more concerned about their looks than about their sanity. 

Gianna looked the woman up and down, wrinkling her nose. "Gianna. And you?"

2 minutes ago, eltruT said:

"Ren. If you need a place to stay, I have one. Though you might be better off heading down the mountain."  

"And why is that?" Gianna asked, straightening imposingly and pursing her lips which had turned a lot pinker in the cold.

Ren smiled. "Because. people like you don't get far around her, and this is only halfway to the summit. Even I haven't gone much higher than this, though I'll admit part of that is because I like my home." When Renia had been younger, this woman would have intimidated her. Now, Res had dealt with far worse than a spoiled woman. 

Can I make it so there is a little village tucked away on a hard to climb part of Everest?  

2 minutes ago, eltruT said:

Ren smiled. "Because. people like you don't get far around her, and this is only halfway to the summit. Even I haven't gone much higher than this, though I'll admit part of that is because I like my home." When Renia had been younger, this woman would have intimidated her. Now, Res had dealt with far worse than a spoiled woman. 

"Well, Ren. People like me don't need unfashionable mountain hobos to tell them what to do."

sure